Four

💜Please Vote And Comment💜
"Holy fuck!" Yohan screamed through the house.

Jimin and Yoongi bursted into the little boy's room that morning.

"Holy fuck, Yoongi. I'm in pain from last night. And Yohan, don't say that word?" Jimin ordered.

"You sound like me and sorry babe." Yoongi patted Jimin's back.

Yohan gasped, "Pain?! Did Appa hit Eomma?!"

Jimin's eyes widened, "Ani! Don't worry about that, ok?"

Yohan nodded, "Ok."

"Anyway, what's wrong for you to shout that?" Yoongi asked.

"Spidew." Yohan sucked on his thumb.

"You saw a spider?" Jimin sat on the edge of Yohan's bed.

Yohan nodded, "It was scawy."

"Scary?" Jimin asked. Yohan nodded again.

Yoongi looked down and saw the spider, stepping on it right away, "It's gone now. Let's have breakfast."

"Yoongi, can you pick Yohan up, I'm in too much pain." Jimin stood up, stretching.

"Is eomma ok?" Yohan questioned as Yoongi picked him up and carried him to his high chair in the kitchen.

"Eomma is fine. He's just in a bit of pain." Yoongi said as he started toasting some bread.

Jimin immediately went to go lay on the couch, "Thank goodness we don't have work today." He sighed in relief.

Once Yoongi cut up he toast and placed it in front of Yohan with a small glass of milk, he went to rub Jimin's back, "You should go take a test?"

"Test? Oh that. Don't you think it's too early?" Jimin asked.

"Probably." Yoongi shrugged.

~

Later that day, after playing at the park and going to lunch and dinner with Yohan, they went back home around.

"I'm tiwed." Yohan yawned.

"Then take a nap." Yoongi chuckled, laying the boy in his bed.

Yohan shook his head.
"Sweep wish me."

"Sleep? With?"

Yohan nodded.

Jimin chuckled, "Go on. You like sleeping, don't you. I'll go take a test."

Yoongi nodded and climbed in Yohan's small bed.

Yohan cuddled close to his father and fell asleep.

"Awe, what an adorable sight." Jimin smiled and went to go take a few tests.

Yoongi woke up a few hours later with the little son still sleeping.

He got out of the bed as slowly as possible and left the room as silently as possible too.

"Babe!" Yoongi whispered yelled through the house.

Jimin opened the door to his room, "Ah, you're awake. I took the tests. It's negative. All of them."

"How many did you take?" Yoongi asked.

"Four. Like last time."

"Awe. Damnit. Okay, time to try again."

Jimin rolled his eyes, "Holy fuck, Yoongi."

"Haha, very funny. Holy fuck, Jimin."

---
💜Please Vote And Comment💜
Lol, on Instagram, I asked who would be willing to date and I'm like probably no one that's why I got Kpop and mystic messenger XD❤️