News

Jayla's Pov

I swear I haven't seen Trey this happy since I was pregnant with Jasmine. He's always here talking to my tummy that's starting to come in a lot quicker than when I was pregnant the last time. So Trey I'm going to the doctor to see wassup. I just wanna know that everything is alright.

Dr. Alex: Jayla Carter.

I got up and went to the back

Dr. Alex: Ms. Carter you're back.

Me: Yes ma'am. I'm having another baby with the same man. This was kinda unexpected.

Dr. Alex: Well that's how all babies are. But what seems to be the problem?

Me: My tests all said I was 10 weeks along but look at how big my bump is right now.

I showed her my stomach and she smiled.

Dr. Alex: Well usually when this stuff happens, there's a possibility of more than one baby growing in you.

Me: Is there anyway I can find out that is the case today?

Dr. Alex: Yes there is. I can run a few tests on you and we can go from there.

Me: Okay.

Later........Trey's Pov

I'm getting home from work and Jay and Jasmine are sitting our food on the table.

Jasmine: Daddy!!!

Me: Hey baby girl.

Jayla: Hey Daddy.

She pecked my lips.

Me: Hey Ma. How was the doctor?

Jayla: It was good. I found out some good news.

Me: Talk to me. How's the baby?

Jayla: They're fine baby. Both of them are healthy.

She said both of them. As in two babies.

Jayla: Baby we're having twins.

I put Jasmine down and I went to Jay. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

Me: I can't wait til they get here.

Jayla: Me either.

This is gonna be great.