So In Love

Jayla's Pov
I woke up this morning wrapped in his arms. Man I love this. I sat up and he woke up.

Trey: (sleepy) Good morning Mrs. Neverson.

Me: Good morning Mr. Neverson.

He sat up and then kissed me.

Me: What do you have plannned for today baby?

Trey: I was thinking about having a day to ourselves.

Me: What you wanna do baby?

Trey:I wanna take you out and show you off to everybody.

I looked at him and smiled.

Me: You wanna show me off to everybody?

Trey: Yes. I don't feel true love should have to hide.

Me: No it doesn't. True love never has to hide. We can tell the world after I make love to you.

Trey: I like the sound of that.

Me: C'mere.

I kissed him and he kissed back.

Later........Trey's Pov

After I finished making love to Jayla, I had an interview. We are going together. Tonight we are going on the Amber Rose Show. My baby looks amazing. She always does.

Me: Baby you look amazing.

Jayla: Thank you. So do you.

I wrapped my arms around her and she looked at me.

Jayla: You ready?

Me: C'mon.

We started walking toward the front and as soon as we walked out, her crowd of people went crazy especially after seeing Jay.

Fans: We love you Jay!!!

Jayla: I love you too.

Flawless Remix started to play and Jayla was feeling it. She started dancing around. One of the fans got down and started dancing with her. The great thing about this was it was somebody that could keep up with her.

Amber: Ayeee!!!!!

Jayla: And they can say what they want, we the shit.

When Nicki's part came on, it got serious. These two went into a breakdown session. But when it sped up, the girl stopped. Jay was still going. Foreign started to play and Jayla walked over to me and began to dance on me.

Me: Damn.

The song ended and she kissed me and sat down.

Me: I love you.

Jayla: I love you too.

We kissed and they went crazier.

Amber: Well this answers my first question. Yall are back together.

Me: Yes but this time we have something else going on.

Me: Show em baby.

She put her hand with the ring on it up and had the biggest smile on her face.

Amber: Awwwwww. Yall getting married.

Jayla: Yes we are.

Amber: How did this happen?

Jayla: That story is actually kinda funny.

Me: It really is.

Jayla: We had just gotten done arguing with ole girl who wanted him. He was like I'm in love with Jayla. Not only is she my best friend and the mother of my child, but she is my everything. Hearing him say those words about me, made me really happy. She left and I went back to Trey and he was sitting on the bed upset. I just wanted to comfort him and he looked at me and started talking some more. And the next thing I know he's on one knee asking me to marry him.

Me: And she said yes.

Amber: That's so cute.

Me: I can't wait to get her down that aisle and make her my Mrs.

Jayla: You really wanna marry me. Even after everything we've been through.

Me: Yes. I would go through it again and again just to wake up next to you everyday. I just wanna love you.

Fans: Awwwww.

She kissed me and smiled.

Me: I love you.

Jayla: I love you too

The sooner we're married, the better.

Later........Jayla's Pov

Man I was right. I saw this coming. There is.......

TO BE CONTINUED