Yes

Trey's Pov
Since Jay and I agreed to be together, we want to be together all the time. Call me clingy but I just love being with her. I want to be with my girl. Like right now we're at this label party and I just can't keep my hands off her. She doesn't mind and you can tell by how she's interacting with me.
Chairman: Trey you've got yourself a good woman right here.
Me: I'm lucky to have her. She's just everything I hoped for. I love her so much.
She pecked my lips and I hugged her from behind.
Chairman: So Trey when are we gonna get wedding invites.
Me: Soon.
I kissed her and that was only the beginning of tonight.

Later......Mallory's Pov
I need to talk to Trey so I am waiting for him in his hotel room. You would think he would be back by now, but he's not. I hear the hotel room door unlock and I hear giggling.
Trey: C'mere.
Jayla: What you want?
Trey: You know what I want and you can give it to me without this dress.
Jayla: Oh yeah?
Trey: Yeah.
He pulled Jayla toward him and kissed her. Then he unzipped her dress.
Me: Trey.
Trey: Mallory?
Me: It's me.
Jayla: I'm gonna go get a shower.
Trey: Wait for me.
Jayla: Alright.
She walked off.
Trey: What do you want?
Me: You. I love you.
Trey: I'm in love with Jayla. I plan to ask her to marry me.
Me: Then why did you get with me.
Trey: I was alone.
Me: So you used me?
Trey: Call it what you want. I told you that I would always love her. Jayla Carter is the one for me.
Me: What about me?
Trey: I never had feelings for you. Its always been her. Jayla Carter is the love of my life.
He went to her and held onto her. This isn't fair.
Me: I hate you Jayla Carter. I hate you. You took him away from me.
Trey: You never had me. I love her. She's the mother of my child, my best friend, and everything to me.
Me: Whatever.
Trey: I'm done with this conversation. I'll turn on the shower.
Jayla: Alright.
He left leaving me and her.
Jayla: You need to leave. Neither of us want to deal with you and your pettiness. You need to leave now.
She opened the door for me to leave and I just left.

Later.....Jayla's Pov
She left and I went to Trey. He was waiting for me in the bedroom on the bed. I walked over to him.
Me: Baby.
Trey: Yeah.
Me: Did you mean what you said?
Trey: I meant every word. Baby I'm in love with you. You make me feel amazing and I want to feel that for the rest of my life.
Me: What are you trying to say?
Trey: You're my world and I don't want to wait no more.
He got down on one knee.
Me: Baby.
Trey: Will you marry me Jayla?
Me: Yes.
He put this ring on my finger and then he got up. We kissed and he took my dress off and picked me up. This is about to be interesting. Watch me come back home pregnant.