Let Me Love You

Trey's Pov

I got to Jayla's house and she's asleep. She's always been beautiful in her sleep. I cancelled my tour and everything for us. Her and the baby come first. 

Me: Jayla.

Jayla: (sleepy) Whaat? 

Me: I'm here. 

She looked at me and she let go of my pillow and I got in the bed. 

Jayla: I thought you were gonna call me. 

Me: I would have, but you were asleep.

Jayla: good excuse.

Me: I thought you were gonna stay up for me.

Jayla: I tried to. You were taking too long.

Me: I was taking too long?

Jayla: Yes. I was gon need my beauty sleep.

Me: Don't see why you need it when you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and would remain that way after having no sleep.

Jayla: Why you lying to me? I wouldn't have left if you really thought that way.

Me: Why can't you see that I want you to take me back?

Jayla: I see it, but I don't think we could be together again.

Me: Why are you lying to yourself? You know that me and you are meant for each other. I love you and you love me. We belong to each other.

Jayla: Trey I........

I kissed her and she kissed back. When she broke away, she looked down.

Me: I love you.

I kissed her again and laid her down. She kissed me like she'd been wanting to do it for the longest time. I put the ring back on her finger.

Me: Please just wear this and I'll do anything you want.

Jayla: Why wear it and you broke your promise?

Me: I want to make things right. Please wear it.

Jayla: Fine.

She put it back on and looked at me.

Jayla: Make the pain go away.

Me: Okay.

We kissed again and it wasn't long before her clothes were on the floor. I'm gonna do exactly what she told me to do. I'm gonna love her.