Real

Jayla's Pov

I left Trey's office and heard music that I was really feeling and walked that way. When I reached the room, there was an empty dance studio. I put my jacket on the floor and walked into the middle of the floor and started dancing.

Trey's Pov

I walked out of the office and heard music coming out of the dance studio. When I walked over to turned the music off, I saw Jay was in here dancing to The Other Side by Jason Derulo. The second verse came up and I grabbed her and started dancing with her. It was like being on stage with her again. Keep It Moving by Serayah came on and we just kept it up.

Mumma April's Pov

I have Jasmine and we're on our way to Trey. We got to the floor he's on and when we found him, we were both shocked. Jayla and Trey this close on the dance floor.

Jasmine: Whoa!

They finished dancing and he wrapped his arms around her the same way he would when they were together. They're so cute. Why'd Trey have to mess up? Hopefully he can get her back.

Jasmine: Mommy!!

This little girl.

Jayla: Hey Munchy.

Jasmine: I miss you Mommy.

Jayla: You saw me earlier.

Jasmine: But I didn't see you at the one o'clock.

Jayla: I sowwy.

Jasmine: It's okay Mommy.

Jayla: Alright.

Trey: is that my Princess Jasmine?

Jasmine: Daddy!

He picked her up and they all had their cute moment together. I love that. They need to just get back together. Everyone knows that they love each other and need each other. There's no point in hiding feelings forever.