8• Indecent Proposals.

Start from the beginning

I came out of my thoughts as she spoke.

"Let go off me Mr. Donati. Did you really think I am one of those sluts you bed? I never knew I appeared to be such an easy fuck. Well appearances can be deceptive. You think I am one of those who sells my body for money? If it was so I would have done it long back. I wouldn't bother and drain my ass out here working. Its not that I blame you Mr. Salvatore. Its the upbringing that I blame. Your parents were not careful enough to make sure that this son of theirs learns how to respect women. They failed in their parenting.", she said. She looked angry. Her nose bright and swollen due to her crying and her face pink.

I lost it when the topic went to my parents. No body. No fucking body disrespected them. But she did.

"Savannah . It's better you know your limits kitten. I am the boss here. I can snap this perfect little world of yours with the snap of my fingers. And you don't dare talk about parents. You think your upbringing was perfect. Your biological parents abandoned you. And your bad luck killed the poor souls who were considerate enough to give you a roof for you to stay. If you ain't perfect don't comment on others kitten.", I said seething with anger.

She was crying hysterically by then. Okay fine, the family crap wasn't necessary. But you ain't supposed to expect honey and sugar in return, when you are feeding me chillies. Do you now?

Savannah

Your biological parents abandoned you.
You are bad luck.
You killed your parents.

"Stop. Please stop. Listen Mr. Donati please. I am utterly and truly sorry from the depth of my heart. I didn't mean to slap you. It was just instinctively done. Please let me go.", I said.

"Consider my offer kitten. Trust me, you will have the best time of your life. No man will ever be able to give you what I can."

He bend down and kissed me again. I pressed my lips preventing the dominance of his tongue. He growled and tugged on my lip and sucked it.

I could feel butterflies erupt in the pit of my belly.

He trailed kisses downward. Biting and sucking the spot on my neck. An erotic moan escaped from my lips. He smirked into the kiss.

I am in control, all of this screamed.

My nipples hardened by his animalistic ministrations. He bent down to my chest, which was heaving up and down. He sucked on my right nipple from the fabric of my shirt wetting it. And his other palm cupped my left breast and had given it a brief squeeze and then he ran an experienced thumb across my erect nipples. And I was enjoying it.

I clutched the sheets harder as I squirmed under his tonned, worked-out body. He blew some air on the wet spot on my right breast giving me chills of pleasure as another high pitched moan left my lips.

His hands squeezed my breasts again. He pinched my nipples and toyed with them. I arched my back forward to give him more access.

And then all of a sudden he severed all contact from my body. He turned and started wearing back the discarded pieces of his clothing.

He then walked towards me.

"Kitten. Kitten. Kitten. We could have continued. But you never agreed to my proposal. Your mind says 'No' but your body said otherwise clearly.", he said mockingly as if talking to a toddler.

"And if you want what I want to give you, they say it, open that damn mouth and say what you want me to do to you otherwise this,"he said pointing to his very perfect body, "is closed for business."

I was ashamed of myself. I wasn't supposed to feel that way. I was supposed to be different. But I succumbed to his touches. Just like the sluts he bedded did. I feel like a worthless bitch all over again.

"Get up kitten. Lets get you home."

"I am capable of going home myself Mr. Donati. I do not need your help. I can walk by my own."

"Savannah. Why are you under the impression that I was offering to drop you home? I am ordering. And I don't want to be held responsible, if you blindly walk into someone's car."

And then the moster actually dropped me home.

"Thank you Mr.Donati."

"Kitten. I will arrange for a personal cab, that can pick you up at Sharp Seven in the morning."

"Thank you Mr. Donati."

He nodded and drived back.

I have survived yet another day. Yet another challenge. I can do this until my death. Yes I can. My thoughts kept wandering to today's events as gradually sleep had better control over my body and my mind.

Thank you for reading.
Please vote, comment and share.
Until next time.
Love💚
Eleanor Wilson .

Hypnotic ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara