>6<

Honestly, I wanted to just run up and hug Ashley for not dying. The dream felt so real.

However, I did not. I did not even look at her, because she was holding the rod.

Because she was going to kill me.

Instead of saving me. 

"You will be going through the process of Torture," the middle one shouted at me. My heart dropped. That was the worst punishment that angels will ever receive. 

"You'll be struck by this first. The lightning rod," the one sitting at the far left announced. I averted my eyes away. I still couldn't believe luck wasn't at my side.

Preston's smile grew even wider. Rob looked like he was about to cry. And Lachlan.

My poor, sweet Lachlan.

He was still struggling to stand up, but his eyes were on me. Every movement made him wince in pain, but that didn't stop him from concentrating on me. 

Then, somewhere in the crowd, I spotted Mitch. He did not bring either of the pets, which was probably for our own good. I wouldn't want Eevee to see me in pain.

Ashley raised the rod, and it charged with electricity. Angels cringed as bright lights flashed at the tip. It must hurt a lot.

She pointed the tip at me, and the councils gave me a look that sent shivers down my spine.

"The punishment will commence in 3"

I looked at Lachlan, with his bloody nose and his messed up face.

My heart broke into a thousand pieces.

No matter how he looked like, I will still love him.

"2"

I looked at Ashley, who somehow reminded me of the dream Ashley. She was the one who saved me in the dream, and yet now it was she who will be killing me.

"1"

I looked at Mitch, who somehow looked closer to me than just now. I knew Eevee will always be safe with him. Even if I die, he would always help me. He was a great friend.

I felt sorry for him having such a horrible friend.

"0"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

o.o

Uhh... Bye?

~Abby

Ps. Don't kill meh. Please I fan <3