>2<

"Lachlan! You need to go back to school!" I yelled at him to wake him up.

"No..." He groaned "I'm too cool for school."

(A/N: #2kool4skool)

"But your parents will be worried about you!" With this gave, he shot up.

"Fudging mackerel on cheese," he simply rushed to get his clothes. "I'm sorry Vikk! I gotta go! Or else I'm going to get killed!"

The door slammed due to his force, and I sighed. "You already spent days here, Lachlan." I mumbled to myself.

Now for me. I have to go back to heaven sooner or later. Mumbling about whether I should play some games when I'm up there, I proceed to the mirror. I murmured some words, then a creature came out.

That's my pet.

"Hey, what's up my little Eevee," I scratched the area behind its ears, which made it snuggle in comfort.

***Flashback***
"Since we figured out that most of the Angels will be lonely for a few days when you come, you might want a pet," Ashley told me with a smile.

As she brought me into a room, my eyes widened. There were thousands of creatures running around, while some slept in random places.

"Here you go! The condition is that you have to take good care of it, love it, and after a week you can decide whether you want to keep it or not! Oh, and you can know more about them by reading the tags on them! I'll be at the door, so enjoy!" With that, she left the room.

There were no cages, and some played with each other. Others just ran around, chasing their friends.

How big is this place?

Suddenly, I felt a ball of fur on my leg. I yelped in surprise, and looked down.

The brown ball of fur yawned sleepily, and resumed cuddling at my foot. It's so cute! It huddled around, then it looked up.

It had the brightest, chocolate eyes I've ever seen. It's ears was so long it looked like a bunny, but it was sideways. It had a patch of white fur at its neck and at the end of its tail, but other than that, it was all brown.

I squatted down, and petted it. Then, I checked its tag at its neck.

Name:Eevee
Age:4 months old
Gender:Female
Personality:Playful
Diet:Chocolate. Feed it thrice a day.

"I think I'll adopt you," I mumbled while picking it up. It yapped and cuddled closer to me.

Ashley was standing by the door, and when she saw me holding Eevee, she grinned.

"I knew you would choose her," she said while reaching to the counter to give me a mirror and a plastic bag full of items. I opened the plastic bag to see a full load of chocolate.

"This mirror is for you to communicate with Eevee when you're on a mission. You just have to say this phrase-" she passed me a piece of paper "-then it'll pop up in front of you physically," she added while petting Eevee on the head.

"Have fun with your pet!" After saying thank you to her, I left the place, with a playful (and half asleep) Eevee sitting on top of my head.

***Flashback over***

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On top is the picture of Eevee if you don't know what it is.

Yeap! 2nd chapter!

Hope you still enjoy this book!

Fun fact: did you know that I had difficulty on Eevee's diet?

Bye! Peace out!

~Abby