Trust Is Earned Not Given!

How could you guys let me do this? How could you let me invite One Direction in my home without telling me the consequences? I didn't even think about what would happen if the paparazzi found out about me saving One Direction. I don't, I repeat, I don't want my mom or brother finding me. If they did I'm sure they would destroy me. What to do? What to do!?

♡Sierra's P.O.V♡

The boys looked so happy and content eating. Truthfully it made me feel better to see they were okay and that scared me. I don't know them. Why do I feel so comfortable with them? It doesn't make sense. I guess I'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Ending the conversation in my head I tune in back to the boys conversation. "Where are we going to stay? We can't leave now without risking the paparazzi finding us, " says Niall.

"I have no idea."

Quickly formulating a plan, my mouth runs before my mind can catch up. "You can stay here. I have three guest bedrooms, one with two full size beds and a pull out couch so non of you have to sleep together if you don't want to, I mean if you even want to stay here?" I said.

All the boys looked shocked. "You would really do that I mean you don't know us, how do you know you can trust us?" Niall looked genuinely confused.

"I'm not trusting you. Trust is earned, not given. But I will not allow you to be put out on the street if I can help it. I was taught better than that."

"Your mother is an amazing woman," Liam said with admiration. I smiled but the pain of his words were not lost on me. He's right I am trusting them too easily. It's the ones you love the most that hurt you the worst. I can't allow myself to open up to these boys, because it was trust that broke me in the first place and now it's doubt that's keeping me from shattering. If I allow myself to trust I'll be breaking down the very foundation of what I built my walls on. I'll be setting myself for failure and I can't do that. Not again. Never again. I must remember. Trust is earned, and should never be given.