Questions Without Answers

Gdjdjdhfb! They are so cute. Don't tell them that. Their heads may get big. They're going to my house. Oh my God! They're going to my house! I've never had guys at my house, let alone cute guys. 'Sigh in content' Huhhh! Back to the story! 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

®®®® Liam's P.O.V ®®®® 

We drove around for two hours before we got to her house where she hurriedly unlocked the door and ushered us in.

I can't believe this girl is letting us in her house. She doesn't even know us. Sure we're famous, but this that doesn't mean she should trust us. Maybe she's just trusting.

Snapping out of my daze I walk into her house. Looking around her average size home I notice she doesn't look like she lives with any one else. She's so young. Doesn't she have any parents or siblings who live with her? She doesn't seem to be the legal age to live alone. Maybe I should mind my own business. It's not my life. Besides, I don't think she'd want me questioning her personal life.

" Liam, are you okay?" Nodding I quickly stepped out of my trance and into the living room room where she was leading us. "Take a seat. I'm going to put some tea on. I'll be back." "Guys what are we going to do? Once the paparazzi find out where here they'll have the biggest story since we became famous!" Harry exclaimed. " I can see the headlines now ' One Direction Saved By Young Girl From Fans! Who Is This Mysterious Girl?' " he said breathing heavily. " Harry, lad, I think you should calm down. Everything will work out fine." After a few breathers, Harry relaxed and an unbearable silence crept in.

I was pretty sure we were all wondering who would break the silence and what they would say. I didn't want to be that person. Nobody did. So we sat hear having our own staring contest seeing who would crack first. After five minutes of unusual peace, I was ready to break the ice.

That is, until Sierra called us all to the dining room. For what I didn't know. When we entered the dining room there was food on the table and the table was already set up. Before any of us could move, Sierra sat down, gesturing for us to do the same. " I'd figure you'd be hungry since you didn't get to eat. I believe in God so I'm going to give grace. Lord we bow our heads in prayer thanking you for the food blessed on this table and we thank you for allowing us to meet. Amen."

We were all to shock to say anything. Here we were just talking about her and she makes us dinner. This girl is incredible. She barely knew us but saved us from fans, allowed us into her home, and is feeding us. "Liam, are you okay buddy, you've been spacing out a lot lately?" Sierra's eyes holding concern. " I'm fine. Thank you. Just thinking." "Oooohh! Daddy directioner got a crush!" Louis exclaimed. I blushed, but tried to deny it, shaking my head no. "You know I'm dating Perri. And our aniversery is coming up." "Well if your positive it's nothing let's dig in." She said, smiling. She was an angel. And not in the romantic sense, but in the sense of a friend. There was just something off about her like she was broken. A broken angel.