Saving One Direction?!

Hey guys do you remember what happened last time we met. Yeah well I worked my two wonderful jobs and now I'm going to the mall to get light bulbs and something to eat. Yay food! Now let's continue with our story.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~Sierra's P.O.V~~~

I drove to the mall and went to bed bath and beyond. Surprisingly since they sell lamps, they sell light bulbs for them. Then I went to the food court and got macca's. (A/N macca's is McDonald's) I ordered the McChicken, Bakonator, Big Mac, 4 apple pies, 2 ice cream caramel sundaes, an Oreo Mcflurry, and a chocolate chip frappe.

A group of five boys walked up to me. "Oh my God, she eats like you Niall." "No I think she eats more than our Irish leprechaun," while patting the blonde ones head. And then everyone started laughing. But I seriously couldn't see what was funny. I mean so what I eat more than him. Not all girls eat all cute and dainty. No offense to the ones who do. "Oi she has a name stop talking about me like I'm some animal."

They all stood there with their mouths open. " Yes SHE can talk and SHE can walk too, do you wanna see? Oh and don't stand there with your mouth open you'll catch flies. You guys remind of that plant, what's it called?----- Oh yeah a Venus fly trap." The one with brown hair that was styled in a buzz cut spoke up first. "I'm sorry. What's your name?" "Your forgiven and I'm Sierra." But before the other boys could introduce themselves an ear pitching scream rung through the air."Oh my God it's one direction!"

And somehow I found myself running. "Do you guys have a car?" "No we walked hear from our hotel room." Buzz cut answered. "Okay well will go out this door and take my car. We will probably have to drive around for a little so we can lose these fans." I said really fast. "Wait, you know who we are?" Buzz cut asked. "Well considering that a girl screamed really loud, ' oh my God it's one direction' and we just happen to be running no offense I'm not stupid, I can put the pieces together." "Oh well that makes sense."

Tired of talking I silently lead the group to my car. Unlocking the door, I hop in. Just as I'm about to drive off, I realize none of the boys are in the car. "Ay! Hurry up. We don't have all day." The boys snap out of their trance, nearly bumping heads trying to get into the car. Once they were all buckled in, I drove off, honking my horn to let fans know I wasn't afraid to hit them. They seemed to get the message. With that we drove to around for a while until we reached my house.

--------------------------------A/N----------------------------

Hello I know I haven't updated in awhile but I'll work on updating faster. Hopefully this works out. If you actually read my story, thank you. I hope you enjoy. I'm working hard on the story and have a lot of plans for it. If you enjoy please vote or comment. Tell me things I need to work on to make the story better. If you don't like the story idea. Don't read because to that point I don't care for your opinion. This is my story I won't change it because you don't like it. I will improve it but I won't change it. Thank you for reading.