Chapter 11 - A Confusing Morning

Start from the beginning

'Cole!!' I shouted as I kicked my legs and tried to move out from his grip.

'Right lets go.' Cole sighed, ignoring my cries, as he opened the front door and made his way down to the car, with me dangling over his shoulder, Alex following close behind.

Cole quickly bent down as he opened the door to the passenger seat, before he slid me off of his shoulder and into the seat.

'You're an idiot!' I shouted as he slammed the door shut.

'It'll be fun.' Alex said loudly as he slid into the back seat.

'Of course it will.' Cole replied as he jumped into the drivers seat.

'Besides, haven't you skipped school before?' Alex asked, sighing.

I raised an eyebrow at him before I quickly replied, 'Well, yeah! Of course, but I want to do well for my exams.'

'Nerd.' Cole coughed dramatically, before he drove out of the drive way.

'Um?! Excuse me?!' I started, feeling angry, 'I am not a nerd! I don't like studying! I just want to do well so I can get into university. Plus, I bet I've skipped school more times than the both you.' I sighed as I folded my arms.

'Yeah right!' Cole shouted before he started laughing.

'No one has skipped school more than us.' Cole grinned.

He's obviously right. I hate not being right. Ugh.
I scoffed as I turned my head to window.

'Aw, princess.' He cooed as he rubbed my upper thigh.

My eyes widened and so did his before he quickly pulled his hand away.
Awkward.

Cole coughed purposely, 'Al, we can stop at McDonald's for breakfast if you want.'

I quickly looked in the mirror to see Alex fast asleep, that didn't take long.

'He's asleep.' I replied bluntly, avoiding eye contact with Cole.

'Right.' Cole muttered as he increased the speed of the car.

'Cole, don't drive so fast.' I cried as I looked at the speed. 105mph, on a street, not even on the motorway.

Cole frowned as he ignored me.

'Cole.' I said louder, as I kept my eyes on the speed, 110mph.

He looked angry now, yet he still ignored me.

'Cole. For Gods sake, there could be little kids crossing the road.' I said even louder.

To which, Cole ignored me as he squinted his eyes, I don't know why he was angry, ugh, mood swings, am I right?

'OH MY GOD! COLE SLOW DOWN!!!!' I screamed as he increased the speed to 135mph.

'What the fu-ba- hell?' Alex stuttered as he jolted up.

'Tell Cole to slow down!' I started,' Oh my God, COLE!!!' I screamed.