Chapter 13

5 months later
Nae pov-
I'm going to my doctors appointment with Trey.
My belly is so big I can't really do nothing.
Trey- Are you ready to go baby
Me- yea hold on
I said putting on my flats
I come down stairs and walk to the car cause I didn't see Trey. I walk outside and somebody they hand over my mouth and throw me in a van. They closed the door but they only tied up my feet. This must be they first time I take the thing off my mouth climb in the back of the car and open the door. I roll out holding my stomach. When I get out I run and don't look back I start getting tired cause of the baby. I I look around to see where I'm at. I'm around the corner from my momma house. I guess I gotta go.
Janet(twins mom) pov-
I have a beautiful son and daughter now. His name is Tyler Kingston Jones. Her name is Tayler Alicia Jones. They are 2 months old. They are what I live for. I still live with Kyle but he's never home with the babies. I'm the only person taking care of them. I really miss my girls but they probably hate me. I'm trying to stay clean for my babies but I've been so stressed.ughh "ding ding ding ding ding ding ding ding." The doorbell knocked me out my thoughts. I go answer the door and its Nae but she's out of breath and she has dirt on her.
N- hey can I come in.
Me- yea yea
N- thank you.
Me- what happened
N- oh shit
She said looking down
N- I'm bleeding take me to the hospital.
Me- ok let me get my babies.
N- Janet hurry up I'm bleeding
Me- who tf are you talking to
N- you nigga hurry tf up my got damn baby is in fucking danger you need to hurry the fuck up.
Me- get in the car
She walked away and I got the babies 1 bag and 3 bottles. I buckle them in and get in since the hospital was only 5 minutes away and drive off. I drop her off at the front.
Prod pov-
I just got off the bus. I walk in and dab up my best friend Ace. We talk and then I seen Bae blushing with some new nigga.
So I walk by her she don't say nothing. So I hug her from behind cause I know she love that shit. I put my head in the crook of her neck.
H-hey Bae
Me- Hi Bae
H-this is the new boy Jerome
Me- O wassp
I dapped him up
J- wassp man this you
Me- yea this all me I said grabbing her ass.
J- I see u bruh
"Ding ding ding"
Me- aight man I see u later
I said dabbing up Jerome cause Mr. Willams gon call if I'm late so.
I walk in class sit next to Ace and his girl Alicia. She is a hoe I saw her all up on Ryan at breakfast. She betta be glad Ace wasn't there he would have been pissed the fuck off and my nigga got anger issues. She was wearing a short ass black skater skirt and a black crop top. Like bitch we got a dress code.
Mr.w- Alicia office now and don't come back till you have some clothes.
A- Fine ughh
We started taking notes and shit I got done so Me and Ace was talking. Shit I was bored and Ace was being boring so. I start texting Heaven. So I'm going to ask her to be my girl. See we not together but we act like it so😍😍.
* text convo *
Shecravesprod- Bae u wanna go on a date.
1andonly- are u serious this going to be our first date😍❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
Shecravesprod - yea baby Be ready by 7
1amdonly- ok Bae get back to class
Shecravesprod- I don't like this class
1andonly- if you don't there won't be no date
Shecravesprod- fine Luh u❤️❤️
1andonly- Luh u to now get back to work❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
I finish my work then
"Ding"
The bell rings. I turn in my paper.
_________________________
Hey guys how do you like the chapter?
Team H&P❤️❤️
Team H&R😘😘
H&P have a date
Comment📒
Vote✅
Share👦🏾📲👧🏽
-ladyangel_16❤️❤️❤️