Chapter 12

Nae and Heaven
Heaven pov-
Well after I left Nae's house I went home. I took a shower and put on 👇🏽👇🏽

Then, went to Roc's house cause Prod was ova there

I walk in and see them playing 2k. I go in the kitchen and put my bag down and I see Desire cooking.
Me- hello
D- hey um can we talk
Me- sure go ahead
D- um first I want to say sorry about that day I had no business even putting my hands on you. I'm trying to get better for my baby. I realize how childish I was and that I need to grow up.
Me- I forgive you but are you ok

Btw guys she looked like she had a bruise on her cheek bone and she sounded like she was hiding something.
D- yea it's just (gco)
Roc walks in and she just turns around and continues cooking. I could tell she was about say something. He grabs a bottle of Hennessy and whispers something to Desire. She walks upstairs and he leans on the counter.
R- so how u been
Me- fine
R- good anything you need
Me- no thanks I make my own money
R- that's what u say
Me- *rolls eyes* u ready for a baby
R- hell yea
Me- yea Cher
R- y u mean mugging
Me- I see Wat u do to pregnant women
R- she feel
Me- where into your fist
Desire came back with his keys and his phone. I think she herd us
D- Heaven I think you should leave
Me- ok d text me
R- aye man (talking to prod) u gotta go
P- aight man
They dab each other up and me and d hug I gave her my number I hope she is doing ok.
Desire pov-
Well when Prod and Heaven left he looked out the window to make sure they were gone.
I take my lasagna out the oven and put cheese on it. He walks over here and I turn around.
Me- babe I didn (gco)
I'm holding my left cheek he slapped me hard. I can't keep living like this. I want to leave but I can't my mom kicked me out once she found out I was pregnant. My dads been rapeing me since I was 12 so that's a no. I don't really have friends so I have no one to go to.
He grabbed an extension cord and hit my legs repeatedly. He finnally got tired. He poured the rest of the bottle of Henney on me and walked up stairs.
R- u betta be up here before I get out the shower.
I tried to get up but fell. I finally get up and go to the guest bathroom and take a quick shower.
He turns off his water so I get out and dry off and put lotion on I put on some boy shorts and a tank top. I walk in and see Cher looking out on the loft. I lay down and put my phone the charger. He climbed in bed.
C- aye babe I'm so sorry I was just drunk and i(gco)
Me- it's ok I just wanna go to sleep.

_________________________
I changed Nae and Heaven to Crystal and India. Is tht ok.
I don't care if ain't. Roc is hitting pregnant women. Desire isn't tht bad. Part 2 some time this week.