Chapter 1

Heaven pov😈❤️-
             Hi I'm Heaven I'm 15 years old and I got to Central High. I'm a sophomore and I have a twin sister. I'm the life of the party and love to Dance.Im very popular and have a lot of friends.
Nevaeh pov😇🤓-
     Hi I'm Nevaeh I'm 15 years old and I have a twin Heaven. I go to Central High and a sophomore. Im very shy and get real neverous around boys. I get straight A's. I am not as popular as my sister but I still have a lot of friends. I have black hair.
Heaven pov-
Me and my sister we're getting ready for school.

Heaven pov- Me and my sister we're getting ready for school

We we're wearing 👆🏽 but we had on the taxi 12's. We went down stairs and got our stuff and left. We we're waiting on the bus and two boys came and stood by us.
Nevaeh pov-
We we're at the bus and two boys stood by us. One was really cute he has hazel eyes and a really good hair texture. He had on black joggers with a white Polo and bred 11's. The bus finally came and we got on the bus Heaven sat in the back and I sat in the middle by myself. We finally made it to the school and I saw my best friend Raè.
Raè- Wasp Nae
Me- Hi raè
Gives him a hug.
Raè pov-
     Nevaeh is so beautiful but I don't think she likes me like I like her. She is just so perfect she is smart she is funny and she fine. I just wish I could tell her how much I like her.
Nae- hello hello Raè are you okay.
Me- oh sorry
Nae- what is your 1st period.
Me- oh Mrs.Uhercik
Nae- awe me to let's go
We were walking and I bumped into my nigga Prince I dapped him and I saw Nevaeh staring at him and Prince bite his lip.
Prince- Hey lil mama what's your name.
Nevaeh pov-
      He is so sexy and his lips.
Prince- hello lil mama ( waving his hand in her face)
Me - o sorry I'm Nevaeh
Prince- well I'm prince
Raè walked away and said he had to use the bathroom.
Prince- so lil mama can I get yo number.
Me- Um yeah
We exchanged numbers I put my name as Nae😘😍 and he put his name as Bae👅💦😍. With that he walked away.
Heaven pov-
       I was walking down the hall and I saw my sister talking to Prince. I got excited for her she only had a couple of boyfriends🤗. I walked up to her and she was grinning hard.
Me- Did u give him  your number.
Nae- Yes he is so cute
Me- good job sis u got yourself a good one there.
(Ring) The bell rang
Me- we better get to class.
Nae- ok bye sis see you at lunch.
Me- bye
(In class)
Mr. Walls I am so sorry for being late.
Mr.Walls- Ok you are lucky it is the first day next time I will have to call your Parents.
Me- ok thank you.
I got done with my work and I started to talk to Harmony.
Mr.walls- Ms. Smith please stop talking.
Me- sorry sir.
I kept talking to Harmony and called my Mom.
Otp ( mom )
Mom- u got the school calling me you gone get it when u get home.
Me- no please I'm sorry it won't happen again.
Mom - u should have thought about that before they called me and you better not tell nobody nothing or its gone be worse . -
Chapter by ladyangel_16
Thanks for reading
Vote
Comment