48

Your Pov

It was finally November. One more month to go till these babies come and Thanksgiving was just around the corner.

"Hey Jack?"

"Yes Darlin?" Jack kissed my cheek and continued to my his video game.

"Do we have any plans for Thanksgiving?" I laid my head in his lap and looked up at his stubble.

"Yep we are going to my parents house." His parents house... I've never met his parents before! I'm about to get married to him and I'm pregnant with his two babies! This makes me really nervous. It went really bad when he met my parents so hopefully it will go well when I meet his parents. "Oh yeah, my whole family is gonna be there. It's gonna be great Darlin'."

"I'm honestly terrified! What if they don't like me?!" I put my hands on my forehead and groaned.

"They're gonna love ya! Like I do." He smiled at me and it made me feel a little less terrified. "Can Ye get up so I can kiss ya?" I nodded, sat up and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. He's such a sweet heart. I was so lucky.

I woke up and it was actually really cold. Jack and I went to go get some Coffee from the grocery store and of course we walked there. I had a (c) scarf on and a matching beanie so then I wouldn't be too cold on the way there. Ireland was so different. They had different money, accents, grocery stores, prices, they just had different everything. It also rained a lot but Jack and I were happy together. My baby bump had gotten a lot bigger, a lot bigger.

"Honey, we just walked past the store." Jack laughed as we turned around.

"Sorry I was just thinking." I smiled as he held the door for me.

"Thinking about what huh?" Jack ran up behind me and grabbed my hand.

"Oh ya know, just our cute little babies which I love already." I looked down at my tummy and smiled.

"I already love our babies too." Jack said as he kissed my nose.

Sorry if this chapter is short the next one is going to be a lot longer and also guys I wanna be a cosmetologist I'm really into hair and makeup lately.  Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter I love you all

Izzy