21

Your Pov

Why is (S/n) so happy? Our dad died she wants to do some fun girly things. I just sighed.. I missed my Daddy and Jack so much... I just miss everything. I guess I have to act happy for my sister.

"So I was thinking that I could do your hair and your make up!" She exclaimed.

"Sure just let me put on my pajamas." I walked over to my bag and picked out my short red shorts with black trim and my supernatural tank top.

"I'm so excited! We haven't sister bonding in awhile." She seemed really excited about me staying. At least she makes me happy, she is a good younger sister compared to most. She always stays strong.

"Me too. We haven't done this kind of stuff since I moved out. It's kinda nice." I smiled as she started to brush my hair.. To bad it was 5:29 am in Ireland, I could be texting Jack. Speaking of texting, I felt my phone buzz next to me...

"I don't know if you are awake or not but I'm feeling lonely with out you here.." It was from Jack. I quickly responded, "I miss you." And I guess Jack had fallen asleep because he didn't respond. Me and (S/n) stayed up for hours just talking and hanging out. I needed this.. I just needed to relax.

"I had so much fun tonight (Y/n)! I forgot how funny you are." She laughed.

"I am pretty funny." We were laying on the bed together and I made a deep sigh so she looked at me.

"Why did you sigh?" She looked concerned.

"I miss Jack and Dad and just everything fell apart. It's hard being an adult." I looked up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry (Y/n).. I bet everything will get better though. I mean look at you! Your amazing." She always knew how to say the right things.

"I'm pretty tired.. I think I'm gonna go to bed." She nodded to me and rolled over on her side. I started to drift to sleep.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was 8:25 am who would be texting me in the early morning.

"I miss you my little cake!" I miss you so much Jack.

"Why am I your little cake? ^3^ I miss you too!" I quickly go the response, "Cause I love to eat cake all the time ;)."

"Can you skype?" After I text him that, I got a skype video chat request on my phone and quickly accepted.

"Hey (Y/n) Did you sit on a pile of sugar?" You could tell he was holding in a laugh.

"No why." I stared into his pixelated blue eyes.

"Because your ass is so sweet." I blushed and set my phone down for a second to control myself.

"My sister is sleeping right next to me and she probably heard that." I started to laugh when (S/n) got up. "Are you skyping JACKSEPTICEYE OMG." She started to flip out.

"This is gonna be a long skype call so be prepared babe." I winked at the screen.

I'm excited to write the next chapter.