24

Jacks Pov

I have to get a plane ticket and fly down there Immediately! My first instinct was to call Mark.

"Mark! Mark! I'm going to be a father!"
I screamed in the phone.

"Wait (Y/n)'s pregnant!?" He sounded so surprised.

"Yes! I'm flying down to America to stay with her! She's pregnant Mark! She is pregnant! I'm gonna be a daddy! Mark I can't even talk right now cause I gotta pack to see my beautiful girlfriend and our beautiful child. " I hung up my calm with Mark and started to pack! I was so happy.

Your Pov

"Hey mom.." Me, (S/n), and our mother were all sitting at our table eating dinner.

"Yes?" She looked up from eating.

"My boyfriend Jack is coming here to America and I was wondering if he could sleep in the guest bedroom?" I twiddled my thumbs underneath the table.

"Of course I would love to meet your boyfriend. Especially make sure if he is a great boy and perfect to for you." I looked down at my stomach that still was flat and had no sign of me being pregnant and started to rub my stomach.

"He is perfect."

• (one week later)

I decided to wear a Melanie Martinez crop top with my hightop converses and ripped jeans. Jack should be texting me that he is at my front door right now.. Oh my god I heard a doorbell ring. I was gonna it until I saw (S/n) flailing her arms screaming, "ILL GET IT!" I quickly ran after her just in case it was Jack. I turned the door handle and I just taken down.. by a whole bunch of hugs and kisses.

"My baby you look beautiful." He pushed my waist towards his and pulled me into a delicate kiss. He started to speak as he stopped kissing me and put his forehead on mine and looked into my eyes, "I missed you."

"I missed you too!" He made sure my mom wasn't around and bent down to my stomach.

"I know it's only been a week so you probably haven't been developed my little one but I love you." He kissed my stomach  and rubbed it. My heart started to flutter and I held my chest since my heart was beating so much. He looked up at me. "So you like this too?" He looked up at me and smirked.. I blushed. He got up off his knee just as mother came in.

"This is your boyfriend?" She looked like she a face full of disapproval to give to me about Jack.

"Yes ma'am. I'm Sean but you can call me Jack." He is Irish accent was so cute. My mom looked at me in shame but I just came
Up to him and held his hand.

"What do you think mom? I really... Really love him." I look at him and smiled.

"I really love you too!" He looked down at me and squeezed my hand.

"I... I'm not sure yet so Jack.. Your gonna have to earn my respect." He nodded and started to speak, "Yes ma'am."

HEY FAM