11

Your Pov

My alarm woke me up at the right time to put on an outfit and dash out the door. I decided to put on some ripped skinny jeans with a random shirt with a piano on it that i had gotten for my birthday before. I was so excited.. I was more than ready to see Jack.

I sat next to two guys on the plane and the whole time I just watched movies and ate chips. For the rest of the tide I turned on some music and fell asleep.

"Jack?" I held my bagage in my hands and audio skyped Jack.

"Hold up let me get to the gift shop. You said you were by there right?" I replied with a yes and quickly checked my camera to see if I did a good on my eyeliner before Jack could see me. "Almost there. People are everywhere." I laughed at his struggle. I then saw a man with cute green hair pop from the side. He started to run up to me and he hugged. I dropped my bags and my heart was racing. I hugged him back in response.

"Jack!" He let go of me and looked at my face.

"You look so beautiful in person." Did he literally just say that? I started to blush and I thanked him. After we said our hi's, we rode to Jack's place. "I don't have an extra room so you can either sleep in my room or my couch."

"Oh I will take the couch! I would hate taking your bed from you!" I tried to sound as nice as I could because I felt a little awkward.

"It's fine if you wanna sleep in my bed, I can sleep on de couch." He suggested. I did want to sleep on the bed but that's too awkward.

"No no no I want the couch." I ran over to the couch and sprawled whole body across it. "Ha it's mine now!" I stuck my tongue out at him. He picked me up, which surprised me, and brought me to his bed. When we got in there his room was really messy but I didn't get too long to look at it because I was thrown on the bed.

"You sleep in here." He laughed.

"You just want me to sleep in here so maybe I could clean your room!" I started laughing. As soon as I knew it, Jack and I were both dying out laughing on his bed.

"I enjoy you being here, it gives my life a little spice." I started busted out laughing even more.

"Spice!" I jumped up and ran back to the living room. I was having so much fun.

"Are you tired at all?" Jack asked while trudging into the living room. "I know you had to wake up pretty early."

"Yea I'm probably gonna take a nap. Thank you so much for everything." Jack gave me a couple of blankets and I used a pillow I had brought. Maybe it would be fun hanging out with Jack, not awkward.

Hi I hoped you enjoyed it! Literally this whole week we only went to school Monday and have been out and we are out of school tomorrow so I'm going to write tomorrow! I think I want to start another story! Maybe Phan or X reader I dunno! I just feel really really really energized. (I say that but I'm really laying in my bed with my eyes half closed and all my lights off) ANYWAYSS bye ❤️