37

Jack's Pov

I couldn't believe what I heard. I never would have thought (Y/n) had been pregnant before.. And got an abortion. I mean I still love her but wow.

"I-I used to be a slut.. I.. I slept with every guy I could get my hands on.. I messed up and I just thought you should know that.. You're probably gonna leave me but I thought you should know these things. And no I haven't had Std's surprisingly.." (Y/n) kept on spilling out all these things about how she would party all night in high school and how she ended up dropping out of high school. "And I did have a chance to go to a nice college cause I got a scholarship but instead I got pregnant and dropped out.." She started to cry and I cuddled her and kissed her neck.

"It's okay, (Y/n), it's okay. Everything will be alright, I'm not gonna leave you," I started to run her tummy, "The baby will be fine too. Everything will be okay." I rested my head on her shoulder and ended up falling asleep.

Your Pov

I told him everything and I knew he wasn't mad. Instead, he showed me love by cuddling me and telling me everything would be alright. I trust him. I think he ended up falling asleep cause I could hear soft snores coming from his mouth.

"Goodnight Jack.." I said as I drifted off to sleep.

"Sweetheart." I heard a soft voice whisper into my ear. I rubbed my eyes and groaned.

"What time is it?" I asked and yawned.

"It's 2 am." Why would Jack wake me up at 2 am?

"What's wrong..?" I asked, trying not to fall asleep.

"Nothing I just want a kiss." After he said this, I groaned, attempted to turn over, and kissed him.

"There now can I sleep?"

"Yes you can." He cuddled me tightly and I fell asleep.

"Hun wake up!" Jack yelled. "The sun is shining and we gotta get on the road! We have a 3 hour and 56 minute drive to Dingle, Ireland today!" I rubbed my eyes and stretched.

"Whyyyyyyyy." I groaned.

"It's a surprise so get up and get on some clothes." Jack apparently picked out an outfit for me because there was a gray sweatpants with a classic white shirt along with converses.

"Jack you're gonna have to help me put on my pants and shoes please." Jack helped me into my pants and bent down to tie shoes.

"There ya go m'lady." He kissed my nose and led me out to the car. He helped me into the car and started it.

"So why are we going again?" I asked.

"It's a surprise but I can tell you one thing, I think it will help you relieve stress." We pulled out of the driveway. "Oh and we'll take as many stops as you need okay Hun?"

"Okay"

So you told Jack everything and now he has a surprise for youuuuuuuuuu. What a sweetheart!