12

Your Pov

I woke up and the first thing I did was check my phone. It was already 11:03 pm in Ireland. I sat up and looked for the remote to the tv to turn on some Supernatural since I was not at all tired. While attempting find the remote, it was placed in my hand.

"Oh thank you.. WAIT what the heck?" I jumped and the remote dropped to the ground, making a loud noise. The lights turned on and Jack was standing by the light switch laughing his head off. I started to laugh at his adorable laugh... Adorable?

"You're so cute when you get like that." He said with a sheepish smile.

"T-thank you?" I responded.

"Do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked while sitting in the couch with the remote in his hand. I nodded my head and sat down next to him. "What do you like to watch?" He scrolled through all the movies he had on his account thingy.

"Uh, I dunno I'm bad at picking things." I laughed. "How about Scary Movie 3?" (A/n sorry if you don't like that movie, I just picked a random movie on Netflix)

"It doesn't really matter so sure!" He said in a cheerful way even though it was already 11:10 pm and usually he should be asleep.

"What time do you usually go to sleep?" I blurted out. "That was a weird question, sorry." I giggled.

"Well I mean I usually stay up late. What about ya? What time do you go to sleep?" I mentally laughed at the answer I was about to give him.

"I never go to sleep because I have Internet to keep me awake." Jack responded with a wow and we both got silent for the movie.

I woke up with a warm fuzzy feeling which felt nice. I opened one of my eyes to notice
My head was buried into Jack's chest. His arms fell around my waist which made me closer to him and our legs were intertwined. My heart started to beat and my cheeks started to feel hot. Why was I getting this way? Did I have feelings for Jack? I looked up at Jack and realized he opened one eye. He lifted up hi hands and his cheeks became a bright red.

"Um I'm sorry (Y/n).. I'm a cuddler." He attempted to laugh off want just happened. I laughed and got up. Maybe I did like Jack. Maybe I liked him a lot.

A/n Hey guys I hope you like this chapter!! I'm spending the night at my friends house and she is asleep so I'm kinda just reading on wattpad. And also, thank you guys for 1k reads!! This is so amazing! And I know that this chapter was kinda short but I want this book to have lots of chapters. AND I am working on a Phil X Reader so that will be out soon. Alright love ya guys bai!