"I dont know you tell us." Quin says with a smirk.

I roll my eyes.

The group has been getting at that Ryan has a crush on me.

But I don't see it. When ere around each other it's like nothing. Just friends.

Just then the bell rings.

"Alright, so tomorrow at 11 the party begins." Ryan says as we gather our stuff.

"Chain messaging?" Matthew asks.

"Go big." Ryan smirks and Matthew whistles.

Ryan then turns to me.

"Ready to go?" He asks.

"Yup!" I say and we walk to Ryan's car.

The start of the ride is quiet but then Ryan speaks.

"So how'd you meet Caleb?" He asks side glancing me.

"When I left here, I started at the middle school in New Jersey. I didn't have many friends until I changed the Caleb and I just became friends. Kind of weird to think about it. Such a long time ago." I say shrugging.

"What do you mean by left here and changed?" He asks confused.

Crap.

"Did I say here? I used to live in Florida. Don't know why I said here." I say quickly.

"Really? What part? I have family all over there." He says pulling into the road where we live.

"Uh, we lived on the tip part." I say.

To be honest I know nothing about Florida.

"Oh." He says as we pull into his drive way.

"Do you think I could borrow your text book tonight?" He asks as were getting out.

"Yeah, it's somewhere in my house come in like five minutes and I'll give it you." I say walking to my house.

"Alright see you in a second." He says jogging into his house.

I make my way into my house to see my mom, Charles and Sarah packing.

"Where are yous going?" I ask setting my things down.

"Were going to see Charles parents for the weekend did you forget?" Sarah says in a dub tone.

"Oh." I say.

"What time is Caleb arriving?" My mom asks.

"Should be here anytime." I say.

"Alright, well there's money on the fridge. Anna Maria should be here tomorrow. You think you and Caleb can behave yourselfs?" She asks with a smirk.

"Yes mom." I groan.

"Lets hit the road jack!" Charles shouts.

"Love you! Tell Caleb sorry we missed him." My mom says as they pile into the car.

I nod and watch them pull away.

I then go into the kitchen to grab some water when the doorbell rings.

I look through the peep hole to see Ryan.

I open the door.

"Give me like thirty seconds." I say and run to my room to look for my book

Where is it?

There it is, on my dresser.

I grab it and jog back to Ryan.