3.Our Coffee Date

Start from the beginning

" Yes, dad. We would do as you said, get ready. bye. Got to go.." And thereby I cut the call.

Oh, shit not again!?! I can't handle this again. I was doing this bride-hunt only to make Seema annoyed. But there seems no trace of so. What's wrong with her.

My mind was really busy with it's own thoughts that I bumped onto a person without knowing. My reflex action immediately helped me to get a hold of that falling person. Without even noticing the face, I pulled the person to straighten only to reveal a very familiar face, SEEMA. I couldn't help but smirk.

"Sorry, Seema. You know I was quite lost in the thoughts of the girl that my parents have selected for me that I didn't see you coming. Again, I'm sorry... I'm going to meet her today for the first time and I'm quite anxious." I told her trying my level-best to make this lie of mine to look genuine although the last part is quite the truth.

"Oh, Sid.. I'm happy that you moved on.. Good for you.. Got to go.. Bye.." Seema said all in a breath and this is a sick habit of hers. But her expression was sincere. Did she really mean what she said? And why wasn't she hurt or sad?!? GOD!!! This girl is truly the death of mine. HUH!?!

*&*^&*^%$*(#&&

Finally, I completed my shift and was going home.

On reaching home I found out that everyone was ready and expected me to go just as I was.

HECK with it. So, we just left with me wearing the same blue checked shirt tucked in skinny black jeans except the white coat. God, at least they didn't ask me to wear it there too.

To say that I was nervous was an understatement. I had by then met alt east 4-5 girls in this whole bride-hunt session and every time I had a reason to escape from it. After all, I accepted to this bride-hunt only to make Seema jealous, so why would I accept to marry any girl, yes only except her?

I was driving our Toyota Innova which was spacious enough to have room for all of us. The drive wasn't too long that we reached the girl's house in 1/2 an hour even with the lunch-hour traffic.

We knocked the door to be received by an over-energetic middle-aged woman who later introduced to her husband a quite reserved type that I noticed and informed us that her daughter will arrive from school in quite sometime.

School!?! Oh, yes I forgot that girl is a teacher. All I pray is that she doesn't turn-out to be a strict boring teacher.

We waited and by every passing minute my anxirty was increasing. Finally the door bell rang and a young, melodic voice came from outside. I was sort of mesmerised which confused me even more as how can a simple thing as voice mesmerize me so much.

Later she walked in and inspected us only to finally smile at me which quite put me on ease. From when did a simple smile put me on ease. That girl was really a beautiful creature to say and she was quite elegant which acted as her bonus point.

Our meeting went so successfully smooth that we even fixed a coffee date for the next day. I'm thoroughly impressed and some kind of weird sensation is going through me whenever I even think about her. Wonder what is that? maybe I'd figure that out during our date.

@#$@#%^&*%#@

Ria's P.O.V:-

Next day.....

I don't know as what is making me so nervous today? Is that due to the presentation that I need to present or due to the very first date that I'm supposed to attend today. I have had coffee with many of the other gender but that could never be considered as a date and from when did I start to do dates? I don't date right? But as they might say there's always an exception right?