Chapter

I hurried out of my room into the kitchen. "Mom! I'm leaving!" I yelled running out of the front door, leading me into the hall of the apartment. I ran to the elevator, clicking the button "DOWN" as much as I can. It finally opened and I ran in. After clicking the Lobby button I turned to the mirror on the wall and fixed my Black straight hair. Someone ran onto the elevator, bumping me on to the ground. "Are you okay?" a girlish voice asked helping me up. "Ye..ah" I stuttered get up with their help. I looked up after brushing off the dust from my jacket and my skirt. A girl stood there smiling at me. The girl turned and pushed the "CLOSE" button.

"Are you headed to school?" She asked turning her head to side looking through the mirror at me. I just nodded my head and smiled. "Cool, Are you a high school student?" She asked stilling looking through mirror. "Yeah, At Cider high. I'm a transfer student. May I ask why you would want know that?" I asked being a little freaked out. She turned and walked towards the elevator door. The door opened and she started walking out. I followed behind her wondering why she won't answer me. In the hall, she stopped and looked at me. " Hope we met again very soon, Haneul" She said bowing slightly and walking away. I get lost in thought trying to figure out how she would know my name, she doesn't look familiar at all. I think I would remember a beautiful girl like her. I guess not. I looked at the time and realise I was about to be late for school. I started to run but tripped over a rug and fell right on my face. I was in pain but I got up and ran.

Out the door, down the street, through a small sized park, leading to the front of the school. I saw the teacher standing with 4 kids on the ground being punished for being late. If I go now I would be punished meaning delayed even more. I look around trying to find a place I can sneak in from. I turned and saw a girl down the street from me. She was running fast as she can, running up to me. She quickly smiled and turning into a straight face really quick. She peaked at the teacher and nodded. "Okay, follow me" She said pulling my arm. We walk the opposite way of the teacher. Halfway down the street we stopped and she pushed me to the wall. It was a tall wall that borders around the school. "Climb." She said doing the two second smile again. "Me? What about You?" I asked putting my hand on the wall."You're the transfer student, aren't you?" The girl said pushing me up. After I climbed the wall I laid at the top. "How did you know that?" I asked her. "I know everyone in this school, But you. Plus I knew there was a transfer student coming today." She said laughing. I said "Oh". Then I jumped, Being me I fell on my butt. I turned and a boy was staring right at me.

He laughed and smiled. My face got all red and I just dropped my head. "You're delaying yourself now." He said walking away. I lifted my head and ran to the school without anyone seeing me. I got in and ran for the principal office, I was following the signs. Outside the school was the girl who saved me. She climbed the wall and watched me go in. She smiled then climbed down the ladder. "I guess she didn't see that there's a ladder for a reason." She shrugged and walked into the school. I reach the principal's office and knocked. Someone opened the door and gestured me to come in. I walked in and sat on the big comfy chairs. The person sat on to the chair behind the big long brown desk. "Are you the new student?" He asked. I nodded, "He looks like a highschool student" I thought to myself.

"I look young, don't I?" He said smiling. i just nodded again. "Let's get you to class, Okay?" He said standing and walking to the door. He opened the door for me and I walked out. We walked to the classroom and He walked in first. I followed behind him, No one got up to bow. I was very confused. "Who's this?" The teacher asked politely. The principal smiled and pulled me closer. "This is a transfer student" He said and went to the back of the room and sat down at a desk. "My mom asked me to bring her here. So it's my fault we are late." He shouted. "No, It's fine, Please introduce yourself." She said looking at me. My eyes got big and I looked at the class.