Prologue

Katlyn's POV

You know that girl who’s known as the easy, whore? The girl who is constantly talked about? The one who never says anything to anyone but is still hated? That girl is me, Katlyn.

One night of fun changed everything. One party caused all of this. One sweet talking boy caused a whole other life.

He took advantage of my young, naive self. I was stupid and immature. What else do you expect from an eighteen year old girl?

He told me I was beautiful. And perfect. That I could be all he ever wanted. And I believed it. 

Ever since that party, I've been insecure, brokenhearted, and unfortunately, pregnant.

I regret what I did with him. I regret every last bit of it. But I can't go back to that night and change it. Everything happens for a reason. Always. And I was stupid yes, but if you would have been in my situation you would have done the same thing. 

I can't say that this is a mistake though. No child should ever be referred to as a mistake. This was meant to happen. It wouldn't have happened if it wasn't supposed to. But I still regret it.

I am in no shape to raise a child. I'm eighteen. I don't have a job or a home. I live with my mom, who does everything on her own. Pays for me. Feeds me. Provides for me. She’s my role model. She is everything I want to be. Especially for this child.

I don't want to tell anyone though. I don't want people to think of me as irresponsible. Because I'm not. It was just one time. An accident if you must. And it was the last accident I made. Because this is real. This is reality. This is a life. 

Many problems are faced with pregnancy. Doctor bills. Back ache and cramps. Emotional and hormonal mood swings. But the worst of all problems were those faced by most women now a days. Telling the father. Which, in this case, was Harry Styles.

----------------------------------

A/N: Soooo...? What do you think??!!? Good idea? Bad idea? LET ME KNOW! Tell me what you guys think! If you think it's a good idea, then, uhh... Vote? I don't know, just tell me. If you think it's bad, tell me in the comments. Or message me. Thank you for reading!