YouTube Famous

I set up my video camera and started to make a video.

Hi guys and welcome to My Not So Perfect Life. News flash YouTubers don't have perfect life's I mean you think they do but they don't I mean come on everyone has a bad life. You have a bad life, you have a bad life, you all have a bad life. I can't believe I just said that. Well anyway today was my first day at a new school...yep it's sad.
Well I woke up to my brother yelling at me and my two four year old sisters fighting. Then I got on the bus and everyone was whispering about me. I actually made A friend yes a friend so let's call him pretty boy and he's the "coolest" guy in school. I hung out with him and played football with him and his friends. Oh I want to tell you guys about P.E. Now this girl, let's call her Bitch well bitch made fun of me because I was wearing a skull bra like come on it's just a bra and at lest I have boobs. So when we got out of the locker room we started to play football and pretty boy picked me and his buddy's and Bitch picked her friends they were all mad at me since I got picked first by pretty boy. So while we were playing Bitch surprisingly caught the ball so my first instinct was to tackle her so I did and she got hurt she hit her head on the ground and last out but I didn't get in trouble. Which was good but still I had a fucking terrible day. Any ways sorry this video is short but I'm fucking tired so by Bitches.

I stoped the video edited it and up uploaded it to YouTube and went to bed.

STORM WAKE UP. Ethan yelled.

What it's only two in the morning. I said.

You didn't tell my your famous on YouTube. He said.

What are you talking about. I said.

You don't know you have one million views on YouTube. He said.

But I just uploaded it before I went to sleep. I said confused.

Look on your laptop. He said.

You opened up your laptop to see 1,209,099 views.

What. The. Fuck. You said.

Sorry that this is a short chapter but I'm sick so yea.😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛😛