First day of school

Storm Wake up it's your first day of school. My mom said shaking my arm gently.

STORM WAKE UP!!! My mom said shaking me.

I don't wanna...school sucks ass. I said.

Language storm you have two little sisters. She said in a serious voice.

Ugh fiiiiine. I said while rolling off the bed.

Great well I'm going to go make breakfast bye sweetie. She said while walking out of my room.

I got off the floor and went to the bathroom. I toke a shower and then brush my hair and got dress.

I hate school. I said to myself.

Me too sis. My brother said.

Holly shit Ty you scared me! I said hitting his arm.

Well it's my turn anyways so....GET OUT. He said.

I got out and went down stairs to see my two little sisters fighting over a doll.

It's mine Brittney. Said Lola.

No it's MINE. Brittney yelled.

I just walked up to the table and grabed a piece of beacon and toast. I grabbed my bag and sports bag and ran out the door trying to get away from my family.

In a hurry? Said a guy with blonde hair.

Stupid family had to get away from them. I said.

Yea me too I have three older siblings. He said.

Two four year old sisters and a seventeen year old brother. I said with a I hate my life face.

That must suck... By the way I'm John. He said.

I'm Storm I'm new here...yay. I said in sarcastically.

Where you from? John asked.

Des'Moines Iowa. I said.

Wow long way from home. Said John.

Then my brother and sisters came out and waited for the bus. And waited. And waited. And waited. And waited. Fifteen minutes later it came so I put my ear buds in and blared my music.
I sat down all the way in the back and everyone was staring at me and whispering.

Yea I already know I'm a total outcast, great just fucking great. I said in my head.

We finnaly got to school and it was huge like what the fuck it doesn't have to be this big. I got out of the bus and went straight into the school I went to the office and got my schedule.

Um Mrs...... I said.

Mrs.Patterson. she said putting her hand out. I shook it.

Mrs. Patterson can I sign up for cross country? I asked.

Yea of course not that many girls sign up actually none do. She said.

Wait really so am I the only runner? I asked

No it's all guys accepted you and another girl. She said.

Okay well thanks. I said walking away.

I got to my locker and saw John. A bunch of girls were sounding him like he was a worm and there freaking fishes fighting for the worm.

Oh hey Storm. Said John.

Hey John so let me guess almost all the girls want you and your the most popular guy in school. I said with a smirk on my face.

What do you mean almost every girl wants me. He said smiling.

I don't I mean come on your not my type your more like my friend type. I said.

Friend type what is that. He said laughing.

Like what type is your friend. Mine is athletic, geeky and funny people. I said.

How do you know I'm a geek? He asked.

You have some pok'emon cards sticking out of your bag, your eating Japanese candy from a anime sponsor and you have a manga in rolled up on the side of you bag. I said smirking.

Yea we're going to be good friends. He said with a smile on his face.

The bell rang so I got my text book out for science and went to class.

Science was pretty boring nothing really happened just that a lot of girls were glaring at me. Then I had writing John was in it to so he sat by me guys were laughing at him for hanging out with me so I flipped them off. And of course they shut up. Then I had algebra and then history. And we finnaly got to lunch.

I was about to go outside to eat when John came up to me and asked if I wanted to sit with him and his friends.

Ummmmmmmm....ugh sure. I said.

We went over to his friends and I just hung out with them. Guys here are way cooler here. We through food into guys who were showing there add cracks.

Then I had art, music, home room and then the best of all Gym. At gym we played football.

I was in the locker room changing into my sport clothes when a girl made fun of my bea because it has skulls on it. I mean come on dead stuff to me is cool.... I should really got to therapy. We played and some of the guys I hung out with were there and of course the team captains were Kate the girl who made fun of me and John.
Kate agent first and of course got her best friends first. John picked me first and I was with the guys so that's a win but the girls were mad because he picked me. We started to play and of course we won big time I hurt a couple of people but it was totally worth it. Then of course I want home. When I got home I made a video since in writing Mr.Sanchez said that making a video is the best for film making and writing.