*Aftershocks*

We found our spot in the woods and got down to business. Troy whipped out his DOC, popping the top on his amyl and inhaling like it was perfume. He offered me a hit, chucking it over the seat when I declined.

Leaving the keys in the ignition, he climbed into the backseat. I followed, pausing to wriggle out of my shorts before sliding onto his lap. His shirt was already off, jeans unzipped and at the ready. I eased my fingers along his olive skin, across the hard muscles of his chest and down the smooth ripples of his abs, to his belt.

"You sure you wanna do this?" I looped the belt around his neck, sliding the tail through the buckle and loosening its slack until it hung like a tie. "It's not too late to be a good boyfriend..."

"Thanks, but I'd rather be good to you."

"I hate it when you're adorable." I placed my finger beneath his chin, beckoning his lips to mine... At the last second I turned my face to the side, denying his secret pleasure. There was only one rule - no kissing during sex. Troy's exhale was sharp with exasperation. I tightened the belt in warning.

"Bitch."

"You love it."

Troy inhaled through his nose, pissed off and turned on. That clingy resentment of his was a double shot of Jack, wetting my appetite as it warmed me from the inside. I draped my arms around his neck, reading his goosebumps like braille. With his palms on my skin, he hooked his fingers around my shoulders like a vice, pressing down as he raised his hips. He crushed me like a soda can, squeezing for all I was worth.

"You. Feel. Amazing." He swept my curls aside, burrowing his nose in my neck as he moved to the pumping bass–Wicked Games by The Weeknd. His tongue slipped across my skin, moving in slow, incredible circles that reminded me of heaven... 

I gasped, shattered by one incredible thrust swiftly succeeded by another. I braced for a third, but Troy held back, enjoying his small taste of power. Drunk with temptation, I gazed at his full, pretty lips, ripe as the fruit from the Tree of Knowledge.

"Do it." Troy's amber eyes narrowed. He may as well have asked me to skip town and get hitched.

"Save it for her, Romeo." I pressed Troy against the seat, my hair falling between us like a curtain. Rolling my hips, I slayed him with the motion, working his dick like he'd hired me for the hour.

"Oh-h-h-h, fuck." A breathtaking preview of Troy's O-face–ecstasy, like the angels who rejoiced before the fall. His eyes closed and his head tipped back. I moved faster, the Lexus rocking with us, windows sweating as the air conditioner was outdone by the waxing heat.

I arched in Troy's arms, surrendering to release. It pushed my heart right out of my chest–wet, ripping sweetness that forced a high note from my lips, followed by his name.

I exhaled in satisfaction, primping like a valley girl. "Beat you to the finish."

Troy didn't answer, just shifted, pinning me to the seat. I wrapped my legs around his waist, bracing my hands against the door so he wouldn't give me a concussion. He slid back and forth, picking up speed, holding on tight as he worked hard for silver...

 He slid back and forth, picking up speed, holding on tight as he worked hard for silver

There was always distance between us after he came. While he was sweet and attentive before and during sex, Troy was cold and evasive afterwards. And he was always in a hurry to get away from me. Except this time. We sat side by side in the backseat, silent, awkward. When Troy broke the silence I thought it would be a relief, but it was worse.

"If I could go back, Scar, I would've noticed you in high school. Things would be different."

I shrugged, like it didn't matter, even though once upon a time it kinda sorta had.

He turned his gaze on mine, starry-eyed from sex and emotion that always disappeared. "It should have been you."

"You're lucky it wasn't." I smiled back, even though I wasn't joking. "Take me back to campus?" 

Keiko could have his heart. Souls were much more useful.

Don't forget to add Burning Moth to your reading list! More steam ahead! <3