Not that I'd want our daughter to do that and flaunt her body around but girls can do it,

In the end girls are superior.

"If it makes you happy then I'll be happy." He said kissing me. The kiss didn't last long because I still had questions.

"So what other positions are there in the pack?" I asked. "Well there's my beta which is second in command. Since your brother is half wolf I made him the beta. Then my cousin Oliver is the third in command who takes place if me and Ryder are busy or taking care of something else. And Ryder had a wolf just can't shift. They got those positions because I have them the positions." He said.

They already explained to me what a persons wolf was.

"And then there's a pack warrior who is someone who would fight rogues or another pack in a war. They go through intense training as did Oliver, Ryder, and I did. All those times we hung out we were training and although Ryder can't shift he has proved his strength." He said.

I felt proud if Ryder. Although he couldn't shift into a werewolf he still proved his strength among them.

I'm glad to be able to call him my brother.

"Do your parents know we're mates?" I asked. He shook his head no.

"What do you mean no?" I asked. "They know we're dating and you're pregnant but I didn't want to tell them you were my mate without you with me." He said.

"So do they think I'm just some slut you impregnated?" I asked. He shook his head.

"They think you're a girl who got taken advantage of by me." He said.

"Oh. So when will I meet them? And when will I meet the pack?" I asked.

You can meet them whenever you want to. I know the pack will be happy to know they have a Luna and my parents happy that you're my mate not some girl." He said.

"Well how big is the pack?" I asked. "I'm the alpha of the biggest pack in America. There's roughly around five hundred wolves to six hundred." He said.

My mouth dropped. "That's a lot of wolves. And you're the leader of all of them?" I asked. He nodded .

"I have the title, although sometimes my dad will help out. When I introduce you to them you will be a leader too since we already mated. Most werewolf books say that we have to mark our mates by biting them on the neck but that's not true. All you need to mate someone is haves sex with them. Well as long as they're your mate then you'll be mated." He said.

I nodded. Well we're already mated and two kids on the way.

I guess being mated under those circumstances is a good thing. And since we are mates it's a good thing as well.

I'm new to this though. Hopefully I get used to it. I know I will one day.

"Those are all the questions I can think of right now." I said. "So why can't you tell me where Ryder and my mom went?" I asked. It isn't like them to just leave and not tell me where they're going.

"It's a surprise." He said and I groaned I hate surprises. And they all know that so why they're doing it I have no clue.

"So what do you want to do now?" He asked. "Well I've been craving some peanut butter and jelly sandwiches." I said. I hate cravings.

He got up and went to the kitchen. I realized he was going to make me one. I went up to him in the kitchen as he was getting everything out.

"You don't have to make me one." I said laughing. "Well I want to." He said. "Now go get what you want to drink and sit at the table." He said.