;-;

ONLY EDITING PROPERLY WHEN I HAVE COMPLETED MY BOOK!! I don't mind people pointing out mistakes but I hope my book will gradually improve. Hope you enjoy my book!! :)
        ~**
Aidriannas father disowned her and she became the runt and the Slave of the pack you could say.She did everything for the pack: cooked, cleaned you name is she did it.

She was 17 she didn't need this stress.
Her father was an alpha he beat her and didn't stop when she asked him too, she has many scars and many bruises she hardly eats or sleeps because of the nightmares that await her there.

All Adrianna has ever known was hatred and abuse.

She was left outside of the Dains territory when she was a baby and ever since she has been the runt and the reject of the pack.

To no fault of her own it wasn't her fault that she was human. Her only mother she has ever known was called Natalia, and Natalia ran away leaving her behind all because she couldn't help. So she ran.

But to aidrianna she died. She died because she left her with a monster, who beat her and treated her like a reject he thought she was.

Then she ran. She ran before she turned 18, knowing nothing of love and kindness only hatred and guilt. Guilt for not being stronger and fighting back, guilt for leaving all of the children behind and guilt for being human.

She didn't stop running until she collapsed at the stark territory boarder.

The Starks are lethal, excellent hunters and exceptional trackers, pack of over 200, everyone fears him, the alpha. Noah stark.

The Alpha of the stark night moon pack. Hes 20 became Alpha young because of the death of his parents, attacked by rogues.

And now he's mates with one. A rouge. 

What will he do when he finds out she's human.

---------
Hope you guys like this story :)
Just a heads up this is one of my first stories so it's probably bad.. I promise it will get better. Read if you want to.
~ Louie