Proposal?! (Part 6)

This is not gonna be the last chapter. This is the second to last chapter of this book. You can make sequels to the book if you want. So enjoy! :) By the way this takes me a place 3 months after part 5
Petra's pov
I wake up at 3:00am. Should I change?! I shouldn't change. Jesse would try to snap me out of it. I won't change for Jesse, Shibe and Shadow especially. Everyone else wouldn't really care except Jess. She cares for her bro- wait why am I still thinking about that? ITS BEEN 3 MONTHS! I'm just gonna talk about couples. Shukas is so cute, Aidesse (LUKASSE FANGIRLS! DON'T KILL ME PLEASE *RUNS AWAY SCREAM HEAD OFF*)is cute too even though Aiden used to torture us. I guess Jess always see's the best in us even when we are mean to everyone. Jesse and I haven't really gotten a ship name. Well let me search up on minenet. I get on my computer to see. I search up mcsm Petra x Jesse and devian art pops up and really cute photo's pop up like

 I search up mcsm Petra x Jesse and devian art pops up and really cute photo's pop up like

P.S this isn't mine however it's super cute. Anyways on with this.
Huh so the ship name is Jetra. I could live with that. That photo is adorable maybe I should find more...
???? pov
Their love is too strong. Maybe I should leave them alone forever. I want whats best for him and this not me. I know this now. Maybe I should go back to where I belong. I should let him go besides I know this really cute boy named Milo. He is adorable , way better than Jesse. It's gonna break my heart to let Jesse go however it's for the best. I jump into the portal and get greeted by the townspeople and I see Milo. I feel a slight blush to form on my cheeks. "Isa," Milo says.
"Yes Milo?" I say with a smile.
"I re-really like yo-you," he says and blushes.
"I really really like you too," I respond and pull him into a hug. Then I quickly peck him on the cheek and we keep in each others embrace for a few minutes.
~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY MILO X ISA~~~~
Jesse's pov
"So the hooded figure was Isa? She was the one who wanted to break me and Petra up!" I say.
"'Fraid so bro," she replies.
"Doesn't she have Milo?" I ask.
"She and Milo just got together. I use minenet," she responds.
"Anyways I got to go," I tell her while walking towards the door.
"Bye," she replies.
I walk to my room and write in my diary.
Dear diary,
Me and Petra are great. Milo and Isa are together so life is amazing. Maybe I should go on a quartet date. Or is it quintet. I think it's quintet. Anyways that would be an amazing experience, seeing every couple there , it's gonna make me smile. That would be perfect. I got to go do that so bye diary.
-Jesse.
I get my phone and add everyone to a group except for Gill and Maya:
Jesse: Guys?
Petra: What?
Shibe: It better be important like a double date.
Lukas: Is it a double date?
Jess: Why would he add everyone if it was a double date.
Aiden: Jessikins? Why did your bro add us all in a group?
Jess: I really don't know.
Axel: Is it a duet?
Olivia: That means 2 people working together in singing. It's a double date boo boo.
Isa: It depends on who Jesse's asking on the double date.
Milo: It could be a quartet date where 4 couples get to go.
Petra: Why don't we ask Jesse why?
Jesse: I added you here to ask you if you guys want to go onto a quintet date where all of us go on a date with out girlfriend or boyfriend.
Jess: Sure I'm up for that!
Petra: Where and when?
Lukas: Can it be in 2 days. At 2:10pm and at romantic walk? :)
Jesse: Sure! :D
Petra: I'm up for it.
Milo: HECK YES.
Isa: Definitely :)
Shibe: Obviously. Any date with Lukas is obviously a yes.
Olivia: Sure
Axel: Yes...
(Maya joined the chat)
(Gill joined the chat)
Maya: Can I come with Gill?
Gill: I love you MayMay.
Maya: I love you too Gill :)
Jesse: Sure 😒
~~~~TIME SKIP BROUGHT BY THE DATE~~~~
Lukas's pov
I start texting Jesse privately to tell him about the plan.
Jesse: Why did you want to speak to me alone Lukas?
Lukas: Because I want to tell you something. Promise me that you won't tell anyone about this please.
Jesse: Sure bro what are friends for?
Lukas: Thanks bro ^-^. Anyways I have been thinking about proposing to Shibe on the quintet date.
Jesse: REALLY OMG! :D
Lukas: Yeah! :)
Jesse: Good luck ^-^
Lukas: Thanks! I already bought the ring! It's the best one I could buy :)
Jesse: Sweet! :D
Lukas: Anyways when are you gonna propose to the Petra?
Jesse: Maybe soon and good luck :)
Lukas: Thanks
Jesse: I'm gonna propose soon but not in front of you guys because it's gonna be amazing!
Lukas: Cool! :)
Jesse: Plus it would be a big surprise for everyone except you since you know.
Lukas: I won't tell anyone unless you tell someone about the ring okay?
Jesse: I won't. I'm very good at keeping secrets.
Lukas: Except not very good at hiding it.
Jesse: -.-'
Lukas: You couldn't hide that you liked Petra except you we in love.
Jesse: ...
Lukas: Its so true!
Jesse: Yeah sure it is *sarcasm*
Lukas: Lol
Jesse: I gtg now bye, good luck!
Lukas: Bye. Thanks.
(Jesse left the chat)
(Jess joined the chat)
Lukas: Uh oh what if Shibe's parent don't approve of me this is terrible. Wait what if she says no and runs of the her ex.
Jess: What do you mean if she says n- wait YOUR GONNA PROPOSE?! :D SHUKAS FO LIFE!
Lukas: Don't tell anyone please
Jess: Does Jesse know? Or Shibe?
Lukas: You know, Jesse knows and U know!
Jess: I won't tell anyone. Sometimes I just want Aiden to propose to me, he is adorable.
Lukas:...
Jess: Anyways, do you have to ring for her. If you don't you need it and... AND YOU HAVEN'T MET HER PARENTS?!
Lukas: I have to ring. It was the best I could make and yes I haven't met her parents but she has met mine. They approve of her luckily.
Jess: You should meet her parents or at least plan to I mean it's crucial to meet them so they know who there daughter is marrying since some fathers are very protective over there daughter. Mothers are meh. If it's a son they are just meh.
Lukas: I should tell her. Bye
Jess: Bye
I'm lucky to have Jesse as a bro! He is awesome. Wait what if Shibe says no? Oh no! I NEVER MET HER PARENTS! WHAT IF THEY DON'T APPROVE! WHAT IF SHE DIVORCES ME FOR A GUY NAMED JACK! Maybe I should quit worrying about it. She loves me and thats all that matters. She will never leave me. She is an awesome girlfriend even though her parents won't approve. Would they...