I will! (Part 7)

This book will be coming to the end this won't be the last chapter since I have too many ideas of this book of this book. Feel free to make sequels to this :) and don't forget to tag me if you do :D. By the way if you had an animal spirit, what would it be? Remember it could be a hybrid. Also you need a reason for each animal, comment down below! Now here is a uncoloured photo of a tree (It looks like human...)

Shibe's povMy parents haven't met Lukas yet

Shibe's pov
My parents haven't met Lukas yet. Maybe I should ask them to meet him. What if they don't approve. I love him and I love my parents, maybe true love will prevail. I need to know. I go onto my phone and text Lukas:
Shibe: Hey Lukas
Lukas: Hey Shibe
Shibe: You should meet my parents
Lukas: Really?!
Shibe: Yeah. I met yours
Lukas: Sure! The day after the quintet date?
Shibe: Yeah :).
Lukas: I will meet you outside at 11:00am
Shibe: Sure see you soon Lukas :)
Lukas: Bye babe.
~~~~TIMESKIP BOUGHT TO YOU BY QUINTET DATE~~~~
It's time for the quintet date. Everyone is getting ready except me. I'm already done. I'm wearing my usual outfit however my hair is in a braid which I'm not really a fan of. We are all taking money in case we run into a shop. Okay it's time. I walk downstairs to see Jetra, Aidesse and Axolivia. Still no sign of Milo and Isa. Then right on cue Isa and Milo run in. "Hey guys sorry we're late," Isa says panting.
"It's okay," I say taking Lukas arm. Then just before we go Maya and Gill walk in and say that they are ready.
"Well now that we all are ready. We should go now guys," Jesse says while smiling. I look at Petra and Jess since their eyes are giving Isa a don't-do-that-again look. Isa didn't look at them since she didn't know about it. Maybe I should ask Jess and Petra what's wrong. Grudges I guess. I should let it go for now. I'm with Lukas, that's all I need. Also he is going to meet my parents. That kind of scares me though. What if they don't approve or what if he leaves me or what if he leaves me for his ex girlfriend-
"Shibe, you okay? Your being very quiet," Olivia says with a concerned look.
"I'm just thinking about tomorrow," I answer, looking down at the ground as I say that.
"Focus on today. Today is the present because it's full of surprises. The past doesn't matter and the future is soon," Lukas says with a smile.
"Woah, Shibe is usually the person who give the words of wisdom. Not you Lukas," Petra replies.
"I learnt how to from the best," he answers.
"What is tomorrow?" Jess says tapping her chin with her hand.
BANG! "What was that?!" Aiden asks with a worried look.
"Ow!" Jesse says rubbing him face to make the pain easier to take. He ran into a tree... next time look where your going.
"Jesse?!" Petra asks in a worried manner.
"I ran into a tree," he responds.
Everyone except Jetra and Aidesse laughed even though it was funny.
"HO-HOW...AR-A-ARE YOU...NOT LAUG-LAUGHING PETRA?!" Olivia barely says trying to catch her breath.
Petra's pov
HO-HOW...AR-A-ARE YOU... NOT LAUG-LAUGHING PETRA?!" Olivia barely says as she catches he breath.
"I am laughing... On the inside," I reply with a smile.
"I'M STILL DYING!" Lukas says while lying down on the floor. He's gonna mess up his clothes.
"Maybe we should get going?" Jesse says urging to change the subject.
"Sure," Aidesse replies while rubbing Jesse's back sympathetically.
Jesse's pov
"I'm lucky Jess has you," I say walking away.
"Thanks my soon to be bro in law," he replies while we are still ahead ofthe group.
"Wait what do you mean?" I ask.
"Promise me you won't tell Jess," he says. I nod. "Okay so I want to propose to her and I have to perfect way to do so! I hope you the way I'm gonna propose," he responds casually.
"Can I hear the idea so I can see if it's close to what I wanna hear you say.
"Okay. So I was thinking. Reuben is alive and well (I know that Reuben has a grave however he has a grave except Ivor used a healing potion on the porkchop so I am going to make him alive) I want to give him a collar with the ring on it," he replies nervously.
"That what she always wanted," I respond with a smile. "When?" I ask.
"At the end of the date," he answers.
"Awesome!" I shout.
"WHAT IS?!" I hear Jess shout!
"EVERYONE," I shout back.
It's gonna be awesome.
Jess's pov
"WHAT IS?!" I shout.
"EVERYONE," he shouts back. Awe that's adorable! He is awesome I have to admit. He makes sure everyone is safe especially me.
"I feel like there is something they are not telling us," Gill says while running to them followed by Petra and Maya.
Petra's pov
Gill is right maybe I should see them-
"Ow!" I say while rubbing my head. I open my eyes and see I hit Jesse and he is giving me a smile while I am getting of off him. "Sorry," I say rubbing the back of my head.
"It's okay," he replies also rubbing the back of his neck. We couldn't even make eye contact. I hug him and he hugs me back. His embrace is warm and I feel amazing.
"Awe," I hear everyone around us say. We put our head up and see everyone surrounding us in a circle.
"Guys it's already 5:00pm and we went here at 2:10pm," I say. "Maybe we should go home now."
"Yeah," we all say.
~~~~TIMESKIP BOUGHT BY REASONS~~~~
Aiden's pov
"I think it's time," Jesse whispers to me.
"I think so too," I say giving a smile. "Hey Jess?" I ask.
"Yes?" Jess asks with a worried look.
"Can you meet me on the balcony?" I say.
"Sure," she replies with a smile. I grab Reuben and put the collar on and continue carrying him to the balcony.
"What's on his neck?" Jess asks. I put Reuben down and say, "It's a collar, wait what is that?"
"What is what?" she asks with a smile.
"This," I say while taking the ring of the collar and getting on one knee. Then Jesse jumps down from the roof and smiles.
"Are you- REALLY?!" she says while crying tears of joy.
"Is that a yes?" Jesse says.
"I WILL!" she replies while hugging Aiden then kissing him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TO BE CONTINUED...
This was 1150 including this.
Me: Thanks guys.
Angry Lukasse fangirls: WE WILL KILL YOU! *CHASES ME WITH CHAINSAWS AND SWORDS*
Shukas fangirls: NOT ON OUR WATCH *CHASES LUKASSE FANGIRLS WITH MORE SWORDS AND CHAINSAWS*
Angry fangirls: JESS WILL GET BACK WITH LUKAS.
Shukas fangirls: HE WILL NOT.
Me: Everyone I got to resolve this conflict so cya soon ^-^