Should I tell him/her? (part 2)

Meow... WRITERS BLOCK IS KILLING ME...
Petra's pov (continued)
"Yes you are," Jess says with an ear to ear grin.
"Petra, you should tell him because it's obvious he likes you back!" Olivia tells me.
"Why would he like me besides he is one of the greatest warriors in the world?" I respond with a small frown on my face.
"Petra, either Jesse or you are gonna make the first move. Do you want him or you to make the first move. Plus you can't hide your feelings forever," Shibe blurts out backing Olivia and Jesse up.
I felt a blush forming on my cheeks so I tried to hide my blush but it failed
"Is someone blushing?" Olivia asks with a smug face.
How did she se-
"Petra we know your blushing because you're hiding your face and that's what we normally do and yes I'm a mind reader," Shibe says casually.
""Well, well look who it is... Its the order of the girls. Why wasn't I invited? Oh well. Petra, Jesse is mine so back off," someone says. I swivel round to see that Maya was there with a selfie of her and Jesse alone, in a romantic garden. She hands me it and walks away saying,"He is mine."
Jess's pov
This is why we never invited her, she should never mess with Petra because the T.N.T got killed by her... and Ivor. Maybe I should break the silence.
"Petra don't listen to her," I say to break the moment of silence.
"Jess's right, you shouldn't," Shibe says gently patting my back.
"Can I see the photo?" I ask hoping not to get on her bad side.
"Sure," Petra replies and hands me the photo. I look at it and start thinking. Where is this taken? When? Oh yeah. Jesse used to date Maya but then she broke up with him for Aiden. Now Aiden is dating me and Maya wants Jesse back which is really annoying because it's obvious that Jesse likes Petra and doesn't like Maya-
"Jess are you okay? Your being awfully quiet," Olivia states.
"I'm just thinking about something," I say.
"Jesse and Maya used to date?!" Shibe blurts out really quickly while reading my mind. "And yes mind reading is a gift."
Petra did not look amused...
"Well he did but it was never really true love like when they cuddled Jesse said he never felt a spark. What you and Jesse have is a spark and have chemistry," I say.
"You sure?" Petra asks with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes..." I reply while putting 'mlg glasses'.
"Its getting late maybe we should go," Shibe says getting out of her seat and going.
"Yeah we should," Olivia says also getting up out of her seat. Then we also get out and walk back home.
"Petra I need to speak with you privately when we get home," I tell her.
"Sure," she replies smiling. When we arrive home I grab her into a room to talk about Jesse. "You said you wanted to talk to me?" Petra says with a confused look on her face.
"Yes..." I reply
"Why?" she wonders.
"To talk about Jesse," I reply casually
"WHAT?!" she answers with a perplexed look," HOW ARE YOU SO CASUAL WHILE SAYING THAT!"
"I just am," I respond while putting mlg glasses on.
"Anyways what about Jesse?" she asks urging to change the subject of the whole casual conversation.
"You should tell Jesse that y-"
"Tell me what?" Jesse says as he walks through the door.
"I gottogobye!" I say quickly before rushing out.
Petra's pov
Great now Jesse's here I can barely speak to him without stuttering. Why is this my life?!-
"Erm what were you and Jess talking about? And what did she tell you to tell me?" he asks.
He is not stuttering that must mean he doesn't like m-
"Petra?" Jesse asks. "Are you okay?"
"Yeah I-I'm fi-fin-fine," I lie with a fake smile.
"You can always tell me whats wrong Petra," he replies.
"I know," I respond.
"Okay I need to go I promised Maya I would help her with a build," Jesse answers, leaving me on my own
Curses why didn't tell him. Now he's dating Maya. I'm to late I say with tears trickling down my face.
"Its okay. Trust me," a voice says.
"Who are you?" I reply
"The names shadow. I am your animal spirit. Every animal I have is part of your personality. My wolf side is loyalty, my dragon side is your protective side, my cat side is your agility and sleekness. I have a nightmare mode which makes me a different animal. My nightmare mode is a wolf and dragon," Shadow says.
"How come I'm the only one who has a animal spirit?" I ask.
"Because your the only one who has a animal spirit," she or he replies.
"Are you a-" I immediately get cut off.
"I'm a girl," they reply. "Here." Then she hands me a box of tissues and a necklace.
"What does the necklace do?" I ask.
"Touch it and whisper, 'Shadow I need you' and I will be there, trust me," she replies then disappears into thin air.
How did she- I'm not gonna even bother. However how am I the only one who has a animal spirit? I mean just because my dad and mom come from- wait that makes sense. The animal portal! Shadow is awesome. Too bad she's a girl. I would have gone out with her if she was a boy. Except she's practically me so I'm not sure. That would be very awkward. But why can't I stop thinking about Jesse. Should I tell him?
Jesse's pov
It's so easy to make an automatic fireworks machine but why does she want me too? Ohh no I got to get out here fast.
"Maya I got to go bye!" I say just before I run off.
"Okay. Bye," she says while continuing to build it off the blueprints.
Phew I just got out of having to watch a fireworks show with her. Why does she always flirt with me it doesn't make sense. I'm in love with Petra that's it. Definitely not her besides she dumped me for Aiden and then he dumped her for Jess. Serves Maya right. She deserves no one if she treats anyone like that. I have to get back home now. I run back home before sunrise to get a rest. Why can't I stop thinking about Petra? Should I tell her?...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To be continued...
This chapter was 1106 including this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~