Beyond The Void

There comes a time in every story where all things end. The words cease to appear, the characters have no need for a future, the places they visited only hold an echo of their essence, the hearts they touched return to their normal states.

Everything has an ending. This, however, is a beginning.

This particular beginning involves a lonely traveler, one who has had his fair share of adventures. This particular adventure is not one he'd be accustomed to; one without aliens and evil and choices only a near immortal could make. This adventure is one he'd never forget, be it he live until the end of time. This adventure begins with a crash, and ends with a bang.

And this adventure is all because of Jessica Bennett.

Copyright © 2014 LORA K. (ameliasraggedydoctor/thenorthwall) ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. IN NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM IS ANY PERSON ALLOWED TO COPY OR STEAL ANY IDEA(S) FROM THIS BOOK WITHOUT WRITTEN CONSENT FROM THE AUTHOR.

THIS IS FICTION, HENCE THE CATEGORY IT'S IN. I DO NOT OWN DOCTOR WHO, TARDIS, GALLIFREY, DALEKS, CYBERMEN, BBC, ETC. THE ONLY THINGS I DO OWN, HOWEVER, IS THE STORY ITSELF, SOME CONCEPTS REGARDING THE DOCTOR AND THE TARDIS, AND CHARACTERS SUCH AS JESSICA, ELAINE, MELISSA, SETH, ETC.

{beautiful soundtrack in the external link by @mydearcaptain}

{amazing gif banner on the side by @Kitty_LexM}