How to get attention

It frickin rained today!!! I'm sooo happy!!

Gerard's pov 🌸

Frank and I had walked to his house. The house was cute and small. There was a little garden in the front but it was mostly dead.

"Hey kitten come here." I heard Frank call. I was looking around his house and looking at all of the movies on the shelf under the tv.

I walked upstairs and into what I thought was his room. He was sitting on his bed smiling at me.

"Sit." He said and patted the spot next to him.

I sat down and he wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I looked around his room and saw band posters and a few cool things.

Frank started rubbing my thigh and I just ignored it because he's been doing things like this all week.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Mhm." I said and smiled.

He got up and walked over to the shelves with movies. Wow his family really likes movies..

"Alright most of them up here are scary movies but there's a few that aren't. I've got James and the Giant Peach, The Rocky Horror picture show, Juno-" I didn't let him finish before I was saying "Rocky Horror!"

"Ok." He said taking the disk out of the case and sliding it into the DVD player.

He grabbed the remote and sat back on the bed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me over to him as the movie started.
~
"Frank stop." I said. We haven't even gotten half way into the movie before Frank was grabbing my thighs and kissing my neck.

"Frank stop I'm trying to watch this.." I said trying to push him away but he just laughed and started biting and sucking on my neck.

I closed my eyes for a second enjoying the feeling before opening them wide when I felt Frank's hand travel across my crotch.
I almost let out a whine when he ran his hand across again. That was when I realized he was about to unzip my pants.

"F-Frank what are you doing?!?" I asked shocked and he pulled away.
He still had that cute smirk on his face.

"Calm down kitten. I won't do anything you don't want me to do." He said and continued to kiss my neck but I pushed him away.

"I don't want you to do this." I said motioning toward my neck.

"Oh yeah? Your little friend doesn't think so." Frank said and I saw the small tent in my pants.
I felt my face heat up and I went red.
Frank just laughed.

"It's not funny!" I whined. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. And no I'm not gonna 'take care of my problem' I'm just gonna get it to go away." I said and walked off to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~
Frank's pov.
~~~~~~~~~~

He's so fucking hot.

Oh my and that thick ass in those tight jeans.

Wonder what he'd look like in just panties.

Those thick thighs wrapped around me as I pound into him.

Frank stop.

I sat on my bed alone as Gerard was "using the bathroom."

Fuck.
I need this boy.

~~~~~~~~~~
Gerard's pov
~~~~~~~~~~

I pulled my panties up along with my pants and I was about to walk out of the bathroom when I saw my reflection in the mirror.

I looked at myself and almost cried at what I saw.

"FRANK!!!" I shouted as I walked out of the bathroom and into his room.

"Yes kitten?" He asked sweetly.

"What are these?!?" I asked pointing to the purple and red spots on my neck.

"Those are love marks kitten. It's so people will know that your mine." He said.

"But I'm not yours!! Do you even know what my brother will do when he sees this?? He's gonna kill you Frank!" I yelled and started to panic. I'm gonna be in so much trouble. If my mom finds out she'll ground me for 1million years.

Frank stood up and walked over to me. He grabbed my hand and sat back down on the bed before pulling me into his lap and hugging me.
"It's okay, kitten. It's not that bad. A little make up will cover it fine." Frank tried to comfort me but I started throwing a fit.

I liked it when Frank held me and said calming thing to me but if I calm down then he'll stop. So the only way to get more attention from him is to act upset.

Obviously

"Kitten calm down its okay. I can just go buy you some make-" "Nooo!! It won't work!" I cried and did my best impression of a bratty five year old.

"C'mon Gee. Can we at least try?" Frank asked.

"No! You butt head!!" I said and Frank gave me a very stern look.

Oh I'm in trouble..

"Gerard." He said and grabbed my shoulders firmly. "First They are just hickeys. They will go away soon. Until then you need to calm down and hide them. I'm giving you two choices, we can drive to the store and I'll buy you something that will cover it up or you can go home and deal with it yourself." He paused and I stared at his face in shock.

"Second you do not talk to me like that. You know that was completely uncalled for. Do you want to be spanked?" He asked and I shook my head. "Then say sorry and get your shoes on so we can get you some make up." He said taking his hands off my shoulder.

"I'm sorry daddy." I mumbled and looked down.

Frank stopped and stared at me before smiling. He grabbed my shoulder and placed a soft kiss onto my cheek.

"Good boy. Now go get your shoes on." He said and I walked to the door where my shoes were sitting neatly on the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did you like this chapter?
I'm not sure if I do..

You are all so nice and really cool!

~Taylor