A weird kinky jerk!

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating. I haven't been motivated at all. I have really confusing feeling on my gender right now and I just don't feel comfortable at all...

~Gerard's POV~

I had just realized how bad Frank acted yesterday while we were at the park.

He touched my butt and called me baby! I don't even know him!
Is he always like that?

How could someone be so rude when they just met me.

"Gerar- *slam* FUCK. MY FACE!" I heard Mikey yell and the sound of my bedroom door being hit.

Mikey opened the door and had his hand pressed against his forehead.

"I just slammed my head on your door!" He said and I just laughed.

"How?" I asked with a smile still on my face.

"I... I was trying to put my sock on and I hit my face...." He said and I laughed again.

"You truly are stupid." I said and he just gave me a mean look.

" ...anyway. Mom needs to talk to you. Good luck." Mikey said and walked out of my room.

I sighed and stood up walking to my moms room.

"Yes mom?" I asked and saw her sitting at her desk applying makeup to her face.

I also saw a man in her bed with one hand behind his head and one holding a cigarette to his mouth.

"Gerard why didn't you come home with Mikey yesterday?" She asked.

I knew that if I told her I was at the park she would keep asking me questions.

"I stayed after school to finish up some work." I lied and she set the make up brush down.

"Gerard I was driving home from.. The store and saw you at the park with some boy."  She said and looked back in the mirror. My breath hitched and I stood there nervously.

"Did you lie to me?" She asked.

"Y-yes." I mumbled scared of what she was gonna do.

"What we're you doing with him?" She asked sharply.

What was I supposed to say?

I'm not gonna get out of this one.

She's gonna hit me.

"Gerard!" She snapped me out of my thoughts. "What we're you doing with him?" She asked again.

"I- i um." I wasn't able to form words as tears welled up in my eyes.

I heard a chuckle from the man in the bed.

"I don't allow faggots in my house! Get out of my sight!" She yelled and I quickly ran out of the room.

I ran into my room and closed the door a lot harder than I had expected. I fell onto my bed as the tears began to fall.

Fucking Frank iero!