Such a Cutie

~Frank's pov~

"So... Did you fuck her yet?" Ray asked as I brought the lit cigarette up to my lips.

After I left Gerard's house I went to Ray's place to hang out. I never told him I was at Gerard's place I never even mentioned the boy to Ray.

Ray was the only one who knew Im bisexual. I have fucked a lot of girls but not as many guys. When I saw Gerard it wasn't his gender that first caught my eye. It was something absolutely beautiful about the boy.

"Who?" I asked.

"Seriously Frank I've seen you texting her in class and I know you left school just to hang out with her."Ray said.

We were sitting on his couch and he played video games.

"What does she look like? Is she a good fuck?" Ray asked and I just sighed.

"I haven't done anything." I said.

"Wow. Frank Iero found a new fuck toy and hasn't done anything??" Ray asked sounding surprised.

"Shut up." I mumbled taking another drag of my cigarette.

"It's a guy by the way." I said.

"Ah I see. Frankie found a little boy toy." Ray said and I scoffed.

"Fuck off." I said standing up and putting out my cigarette in the ash tray on the table.

"Seriously Frank. Why don't you just find another chick to take care of your stress?" Ray asked.

"Seriously Ray. I don't want another fuck okay?? Stop bothering me about this shit." I said and walked out to my car.

"Where are you even going??" Ray asked and I flipped him off before getting into my car slamming the door and driving away.

I don't know where I'm going and I don't really care.

As I continued driving I remembered that the park was up ahead. The park that I saw Gerard at.

As I drove past I slowed down a bit scanning the small park and looking for Gerard.

Some woman walking her dog on the sidewalk stared at me in disgust for some reason.

I realized I was just driving slowly past a park filled with children and watching closely.

Wow ok..

I sped up a bit and focused back on the road.

I decided to full over for a second and text Gerard.

"Hey kitten. Next time I come over you wanna model those panties for me?"

I texted and started driving again. I decided I'd just go home.

When I got home I laid on my bed and checked my phone. I had a message from Gerard.

"Oh Hi Frankie."

Such a cutie.

~a few days later~

~Gerard's pov~

It's finally Friday and Frankie is still flirting and being weird. 

Earlier at lunch Frank had made me sit with him. He had an arm wrapped around my waist while he talked to his friends.

He told me to wait by the tree in front of the school after my last class. He never told me why..

When the bell rang I left my last class and went to my locker grabbing a few things before leaving and going to the tree.

I waited there for a little while until most of the students were gone.

Questions started running through my head.
Why am I still here? Is he even coming? It's probably a joke. He's not coming.

I was about to give up and go home when Frank ran up to me out of breath.

He bent over resting his hands on his knees while trying to catch his breath.

"Frank where were you? I've been waiting for half an hour." I said and he stood up straight.

"I'm sorry kitten. I was planing on meeting you here right after school but I got in a bit of trouble with the principle." He said still a little out of breath.

"Why did you even want to meet me here??" I asked crossing my arms.

"I wanted to walk you home."

"And maybe hang out?" He said.

"Fine. But not at my place." I said and a grin appeared on his face.

"Ok we can go to my house." He said.

"Hold on I just gotta call my brother." I said and took my phone out before calling Mikey.

"Hey mikes."

"What?"

"Can I pretty please go to a friends house??" I said into the phone.

"No."

"Why??"

"Because your gonna be with Frank."

"So?"

"Gerard you know how I feel about you spending time with him."

"Please Mikey? I never get to hang out with anyone!!"

"...let me talk to him."

"Um.. Ok?"

I handed the phone to Frank and he took it.

Mikey started talking to him but I couldn't hear what he was saying.

Suddenly Frank's eyes widened.

"Ok. I won't do anything. Calm yourself." Frank said and Mikey said something before Frank handed the phone back to me.

"Ok Gerard you can go."

"Really? Yay! Thanks Mikey! I love you! Bye!" I said and hung up.

"He said I can go!" I said smiling at Frank.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I didn't edit it. It's really bad. Sorry for any mistakes!

I love you so much!! Thank you for the support 💕💕💕