chapter nine

"Okay, so please explain what he meant by that," Geedad had said as soon as we got into our house and sat on the couch.

"Okay," I started. "So, we went to the same school and I got bullied just the usual faggot, slut, and whore, no big deal. But one day it got to physical abuse and then I had pasted out from one of his minions kicking me in the head, I then woke up in his house in his bed with his parents gone," I explained exadrating the gone.

"He then came in after knowing I was awake because I was yelling for help, he came in and took off my shirt then my pants, he burned me in many places and then he took off my bra and underwear, then he kissed me roughly, then h-" I was cut off by Frank saying I didn't need to go into detial and that they get it.

"Okay, so after that he carved slut in my thigh right by my 'area'" I told them putting quotes around area.

"He then left the room and I took this as my chance to leave, I got my clothes back on and Punched the window open with a chair in the room, I jumped out the window onto the ground, he had a second story house so I ended up hopping onto his trampoline breaking it in the process, I ran back to the Adoption Care and snuck inside the window so I wouldn't get in trouble for being late," I told them. They were just shocked.

My poor babies had a rough life i'm sorry that happened to you is there anything I can do to help? Dad mind messaged me. I decided to have fun with this.

Actullay there is, can you let me choose my bunk first so I can feel comfortable? I mind messaged him back.

"Guys, lets have LLainey choose her bunk first so she can be comfortible," He told the guys. They unconvincingly agreed and we wnt to pack the bus up with sweets and shit.

"Alright Killjoys listen up, Gee, you get the drinks and put them where they go, Frank first stay away from Gee and second, put the games, movies, and guitar hero controllers in the bus, oh yeah and Stay away from Gee no Ferard on the bus...again, now Mikey, get the real food that goes in the fridge and freezer and put them in there, Lainey, get all the junk food and put it in there and the bootiful mua is gonna get the merch," Ray told us but had one more thing.

"One more thing, no Frerard, or any other weird stuff, we have a child on the bus and with Linsday on tour she doesn't want to come back pissed at you two," Ray warned the two men-children. And with that we got to work, everone was scrambling around getting things, they were getting one thing at a time while I got bags and put the junk food and candy in them then went out all in one trip and came back in to whatch them scramble, but a knock was at the door. I opened the door to find a beautiful girl who looked about my age, she had white hair with half of her head shaved and the other as very long bangs, she was about my hiegth, but she looked so Famillier.

"Hi, my names Esmerelda, Esmerelda Jane." Jane is Jades last name. But she never had a sister, well she died in a car crash last year. But she died, it can't be can it?