Chapter three

"Well, I learned online that if you look at a person or picture a person you can use telepathy to communicate with them. It apparently doesn't matter how far or close they are to you, but what does matter is you need to have a close relationship with them and you both need to believe in telepathy for it to work, so I thought about it and I was wondering, since we only just met how is this working for both of us? And so I thought it over and I'm so close to you cause when I first saw you I felt this spark of something good coming into my life." Gerard kinda rambled. Is that rambling or just a long explanation?

"So why would I be so close to you?" Gerard asked me with curiosity, oh god this will be interesting.

" Well, I had a brother and he was an alcoholic. Long story short he ended up just like you did but only for three years instead of one, but you gave me the hope that he would get better. He died in a shooting on valentines day, though, the day my parents died as well." I told him, as soon as I finished he just got up and hugged me. I hugged back and we were like that till Linsday came in and told us that dinner was ready. So we went out of Gerard's office and into the dining room. Pizza? Huh, wonder when they ordered it, oh wells pizza is pizza. As soon as we sat down we devour the pizza.

"So, Lainey we need to talk about school, online or regular?" Linsday said with Gerard nodding his head in agreement.

"If it's fine with you guys I would rather do online school so school won't get in the way of your guys touring and stuff." Lie, I just wanted to step away from the bullying. Please say yes, please say yes.

"Yeah, that's not a problem at all," Gerard said. Thank god away from that son of bitches! I was looking at Gerard when I thought that, shit. Maybe he didn't get it. We will talk about that later. Dammit, he heard.

"So, I would say we should get to know you better but we can do that tomorrow either before or after we go shopping," Linsday says breaking the silence.

"Okay, that works." Gerard and I said in unison.

"Stop that." Again

"I said stop"

" Weekly Pancake report!"

"Coffee"

"Frerard," at that point we were both on the floor laughing while Linsday just gives us confused looks

"Okay, so I'm just gonna head up to bed now," I said hoping Gerard forgot about my last thought. Please tell me you forgot I thought hoping Gerard would get it.

You can't get rid of me that easy he replied

Dammit  I thought still looking at Gerard

Language he warned

This is my fucking mind I can say what I want I replied back with sass in my tone, well as much as a tone can get with using your mind. I walked upstairs and went into my room grabbing a batman onesie. I took a shower and put on my oh so wonderful once and crawled into my brand new bed that lied in my brand new room. I soon fell asleep with a smile on my face.

so I think I have my schedule figured out for this book. So I will update on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but the only reason I'm updating today is cause I'm gonna be away from my precious baby... eh-hem... laptop tomorrow so I'm updating early. Goodnight/day my friends!

- ze author