Chapter 5

So after all of us showered and ate breakfast, We all got into one big argument over which would be better to have as a pet, a dog,cat, or fish.

"Yes, you don't have to clean up after fish but they don't do anything, unlike dogs which can do tricks protect you and heck can be your personal servant if you trained them well enough." yes, Gerard is arguing for the dogs.

"But, dogs get into trouble they are loud, unlike cats which are good because they don't do any of those things." There goes Lindsay thinking cats are just angels.

"Yes I can Agree with dad on that but, Fish can learn tricks, and Cats are just as big trouble makers as dogs. I am over here Arguing for ze fish.

"That's it, I'm calling backup!" Gerard yelled. Oh god now what's he gonna do. Well, probably call his brother, crud then he's gonna win this fight. I gotta change this argument so dad doesn't win. I thought, in all honesty I hope Gee didn't get them.

Vampires, werewolves, or pirates? I heard a voice in my mind say. I looked at Gee who was just smirking at me. I personally choose vampires but just to make this interesting. Werewolves my friend. I thought hoping he would get it, and he did cause he instantly changed his expression and asked Linsday the same question.

"Pirates, obviously" Oh god, mom that was just one big mistake. So we started arguing and about five minutes in of dad giving us a lecture about why vampires are better there was a knock at the door. Backup is here I heard a, wait a minute he didn't.

"Gee, did you?" Mom couldn't finish her sentence because dad interrupted her.

"Yes, I did." Oh god no please no. Cough if you get this. Weird that's a new voice okay then. I coughed as told. It's Linsday, I guess we got closer, I noticed you and Gee have the same thing. Gee and I don't have it though we can see each others feelings and that type of stuff, it happens with your soulmate only. Oh well that explains a lot. Well, that's cool guess I can go soulmate hunting now hehe. But really? And is it Mikey at the door? Aka dad's backup? I Asked Lindsey.

All yes, and as for Mikey he is right in front of us now you just haven't noticed. I looked up to see Mikey and dad talking. After a couple minutes Mikey came over and started the Lecture on Unicorns being better. I wanna talk to either mom or dad, maybe I can put it in a group chat thing maybe. Okay gotta picture both mom and dad. Dad cough and mom sneeze right now if you get this. I Tried it and a cough and fake sneeze happened. Perfect I replied to the coughing and sneezing.

"And that is why unicorns are better," Mikey FINALLY finished his lecture, thank god!

"Wow, you've never talked so much in your life Mikey," He jumped and looked at me then came closer and touched my cheek?

"Okay, just making sure your real, so you must be Lainey?" Mikey asked me.

"Yeah, and you must be Sparklez," I asked laughing.

"No, just call me uncle Mikey, or Mikey, or Mikes, or heck sure call me Sparklez," he said chuckling kinda.

"Got it... Sparklez," and hence the nickname sparklez began.

Okay yes I know I was supposed to update yesterday and I just started a new school and I've been stressing so much and having so much anxiety I decided to delay the update for one day. But I soon realized that I should just start updating and Fridays and Sundays, it's still two days a week and they are closer together then Tuesday and Thursday. So expect an update on friday this week and sunday this week. i hope you guys are enoying the story so far and I'm ALWAYS open for ideas.

-Ze auther