;the roomates

Some of you are yelling at me to update, so here's a prompt. Thank you for the people who support me without forcing me to write.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mykie POV///
David and I were on the couch watching Toddlers and Tiaras and making fun of the moms and yelling at the kids.  What! Nothing else was on!  Alex was asleep,and David was about to fall asleep.   I took out my phone, I vlogged yesterday, but I really didn't want to post it. 
Hey cunts!  Davids like practically dead. I hit him and he jolted up.  SUBSCRIBE TO DAVID DOBRIK!
     I walked into Alex and Davids room,  still vlogging.  Okay you fucking sluts, I'm gonna scare Alex.  I sneaked into his room, he was still asleep. I jumped on him ALEXXXXXXXX! He jumped up and I flew off him, still vlogging. I started dying from laughing, Alex was nervous he hurt me. You okay? He said starting to laugh. I picked up the camera Ya so basically David 'Hoebrik' is inviting over Dom and Mason, so he can have a roommate party. Basically my date cheated on me yesterday, which is why I didn't post the clips I recorded at the concert. I don't really umm like dating anyone, so I don't really care. I laughed and turned off the camera. I jumped in Alex bed and went on my phone. We usually did this every morning. Either on the couch or one of our beds. We would just lay there on our phones, not touching or talking, just our comfortable silence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time Hop
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David POV///
Mykie knew I was trying to keep her mind off Fynn, but she seemed annoyed by it. I know she cared about Fynn, but at the same time, he meant nothing.
love is for suckers.
I couldn't stop thinking about how firm she sounded whenever she said that. She wasn't depressed, she wasn't happy either though. Mason and Mykie met and we're talking about art. Dom and Alex were in the kitchen making food for all of us. As for me, I just sat there watching the little girl who I met about a week ago, but I feel like I watched grow up. It's not that she's changed a lot since we met her, but I kept forgetting she's registered as my child.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry this is soooooo short, but TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN NEXT CHAPTER. you don't have to always say you love the chapter, I really like when you guys do, but I need what I asked for. ❤️❤️