;the vlog

Alex POV///
After what happened at the mall, I wasn't sure about Mykie being ready to be in the public eye via Davids vlogs. So basically, I talked to her about it, and she reassured me she was fine. David started the vlog.
"He guys, so I want you to meet the minor who lives with me!" David said to the camera. Mykie was wrapped in a rope with duck tape on her mouth. She was a fucking good actress, I actually thought she was really being kidnapped. "Mhdsdhsfj!!!" Mykie mumbled through the duck tape and David laughed. David cut the video, I was on Twitter when I got a text notifications.
    'halp i'm scared, i can't get the fucking duck tape off and i don't want to tell david because he'll vlog it'
I looked up and she was staring at me with big eyes. I laughed, and there's nothing wrong with laughing. The thing is, I couldn't stop. I was out of breathe from laughing. She was able to get out of the rope, so she stood up and walked towards me. She grabbed my hand and brought it to her duck tapped mouth. I ripped it off and she screeched, she had a huge red mark around her mouth. David walked back out.
    "Yoooo, Myke come here, now we're gonna introduce you" David said. She sat down and David started recording.
    "Okay guys, This is Mykie, she's fourteen and she's very ANNOYINGGGG' David groaned and Mykie and I both laughed. "Mykie tell my vlogs about yourself brat" Mykie agree'd "okay, so hi, I'm living with David, Alex and Dom. I'm practically their little sister. I'm only fourteen, so can you not ship me with my new roommates" she winked and snap-pointed. "And I know Davids not gonna put this in, but my YouTube is ThatLoserMykie and she winked" she turned the camera off and started laughing. "That reminds me, I have to go film a new video, OH GOSH I HAVE TO PRIVATE ALL MY OLD ORPHANAGE VIDEOS AND SKITS THEY'RE SO EMBARRASSING OH NOOO" It made me laugh when she freaks out.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mykie POV///
I was working on my YouTube Page, I was going to Davids friends house later, so I thought I'd be productive. I had just made my banner, which was a picture of me in a snow tiger onsie in the middle and pictures of me with Alex, Dom and David. I thought it would be cool to have a picture David took this morning when Dom came home, ya know, just a picture of me and my roommates. Tomorrow, Dom and I were supposed to go to a cafe to talk, I know what Dom was like, but I wasn't that nervous. Alex said if I got nervous he would come with us, or come meet us there. It made me happy I was making friends, even if they were a lot older... I got bored, and I figured I looked damn cute, so I wanted to film a video. I wanted to tell the story of what happened yesterday, but for some reason everytime I tried to film it on my own I got nervous.
    "Hey Alex! Can you come in here" I called from the room I was in. I was in Alex's and Dom's room, which I used to sleep in, but since Dom is coming back I'm moving into the living room. I'm using curtains to make my own room, although all I really need is a bed. Alex walked in and I asked him to help me film it. He agreed and sat next to me on his bed while we recorded. I was shaking the whole time but Alex kept me from crying.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David POV///
"MYKE, ALEX COME ON, WE'RE GOING TO ZANE'S" I yelled from down the hallway. They were arguing about how Mykie can't swim, Alex wants her to learn, but she doesn't want to. Heath, Zane, Elton, Scotty, and Toddy have a pool, that's why Alex wants her to learn. Liza bought her a swim suit just because of the same reason, but Alex doesn't know that. Once we got there, Heath walked up to me and asked if it was okay to smoke around her. I basically said yes, she's not my baby, or a baby at all for that matter, she can moe away if she needs to. Zane went up to Mykie to say hi, and something happened that I would never expect. "Hey I'm Za-" Zane started "HEYYY BITCHHHH WHASGUCCI" Mykie exclaimed. Everyone laughed.
    "I like this bish!" Zane told me. I started vlogging, some of the footage was really funny, well most of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mykie POV///
For the rest of the night the camera was mostly on me.  Basically, everyone was going into the pool.  Gabbie said she would stay out with me because she wasn't body confident, that made me role my eyes.
"you know why you aren't body confident?  because you lead yourself to believe you aren't.  At one time I wasn't, I was anorexic.  Then one day I woke the fuck up and realized I'm only hurting myself more, because I'm the only one who gives a shit about this" I was talking quite loud and now everyone was looking at me. Gabbie's draw was dropped. I got up and went inside, everyone went back to whatever they were doing.  I ran through the house to the front yard, I know David would kill me if I walked home, but I was already going anyway.  I was already down the sleep when I felt someone pick me up.  I was frozen for two point five seconds, but then I got really scared. 
      "FUCKING LET GO OF ME, HELP " I was squirming, I had this thought it was the guy from the mall.  I was flipped around and I squeezed my eyes shut.  I felt myself being pulled towards the figure of a person.  I opened my eyes to see Alex but then I realized he was pulling me into a hug.  I didn't know why but I was crying.  He carried me to the car and put me in the passengers seat, then went around and sat in the drivers seat. 
      "That's why your so fucking skinny isn't it."  Alex seemed genuinely upset, I don't even know why he was so upset.  "Yea maybe, why do you care." I was looking down as I said it.  "Because I see you as a sister now!  I'm aloud to be worried about you.  At first I thought it was a mistake when David drunk adopted you.  Bur we got close!  You were so caring towards me!  I thought you trusted me!" He screamed and punch the steering wheel. I was stunned, I. Was. An. Accident. He realized what he said and stuttered trying to reassure me. I opened the car door and got out.  "Myke- kid I'm sorry..." He tried "It made sense you know!  A twenty one year old who lives with a party animal and his emotional ass friend, adopting a kid.  Wow, I guess I really got my hopes up."  I walked away.  Alex was running towards me, I couldn't run, had no motivation.  He caught up to me and he walked next to me. I was crying , but I sniffled up my tears.
    "sniff- What do you want." I managed to mutter up. " well i didn't want you," he started and i looked at him like what the actual fuck. " but what i- well david, dom, me- and well everyone, we love you, you're young but you're more mature then any of us, we need you to hold balance, what you told gabbie, made her get in the pool.  and well you're my little sister."  that's what made me really cry, i saw him tear up, i moved over and hugged him.  He carried me back to Heath, Zane, Elton, Scotty, and Toddys house. We fell asleep on the couch.  And of course, David vlogged it.  People will probably think he's a pedophile, but in the next vlog, i would clear it up.  I woke up and he was still asleep. Since I was an IPhone vlogger, i pulled out my phone and vlogged Alex snoring.  "WAKE UPPPPPP!" I screamed and he woke up with a jump.  "Guys my brother loves me I swear!" I laughed and he flipped off the camera.  People will probably think it's weird we shared a couch, but that's only because I'm not a baby, I'm fourteen, but I know he still considers me a baby.  It probably wouldn't be as weird if I was younger, which kind of made me sad.  I just ignored it and went to edit the vlog.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hey, i start school tomorrow.  probs won't update as much, but I'll make one shots. I'll try to update this on the weekends when i'm not studying my ass off.  Follow me on Instagram @livingforernst for post about when I'll update lmao. Love y'all byee💞👹