;the concert

Mykie POV///
We were in the car going to pick up Fynn.  We were both hella excited to go, Fynn is letting me wear his TØP zip up jacket because i didn't own any merch.  I wore all black today, and some bomb ass red make up. 
   "You excited rat?"  David asked me.
   "yea, and make a left here". i had to give directions to David to get to Fynns house.  He lived with his grandma temporarily while his mom was in Australia for work.  He knew I was an orphan, so he didn't complain. 
  "Okay, Mykie, you're gonna have to sit in his lap, there's not enough room in the car for all of us." As soon as David said that Alex unbuckled my seat belt, grabbed my practically non existent waste and pulled me into his lap.  Gabbie just looked over and laughed.  Toddy, Scotty, and Kristen were going in one car, Zane and Heath went into another.  In our car, David drove, Liza sat shotgun, Gabbie, Alex and I sat in the back.  We pulled into Fynns drive way, and I forced myself out of Alex's arms, he didn't really want me to go to the door but he has to let me live.  I walked up to the door.   Fynn opened the door as soon as I walked up to it and hugged me.
   "I have to sit on my brothers lap, just shake his hand and smile." We both laughed and he held my hand and walked to the car. I opened the door and Fynn waved hello. He shook Alex's hand.
"Hey David, thanks for driving me." He smiled, fuck he was so adorable. " No problem, and Alex the car rides gonna be long, Mykie can sit in on the floor." David looked back to see Alex asleep. He fell asleep while Fynn said his hellos to David. I moved over and sat inbetween Fynns legs and cuddled into his chest, but I still held onto Alex's sleeve.
"Awweeee, why can't I have a relationship like that!?" Gabbie whined. Fynn laughed, he grabbed my ass and pulled me into his lap more, not in a sexual way but in a loving way. I fell asleep in Fynns lap, again still holding Alex's sleeve.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fynn POV///
Mykie was asleep on my lap. Mykie was cute and all, but I'm fifteen, and like any fifteen year old boy, I just wanted to hook up later tonight then break up. I started rubbing her ass, but I made sure David or his girl friends couldn't see me doing it. Mykies way too over protective brother, Alan I think it is, or Alex maybe, was asleep. It kind of annoyed me how she was still holding onto her brother. She wasn't a baby, she would be fifteen in a month, why did she rely on him so much?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David POV
Once we got there, Fynn woke Mykie up and they got out of the car. While Fynn was saving us spots, Mykie and Liza were trying to wake Alex up. He was being whiney, as he usually was when he napped.
"Daviddddd! I'm so excited!"  Gabbie squealed.  We all ran over to Zane, Heath, Scott and Toddy.  Kristen was asleep in the back seat of the car.  Mykie jumped on Kristen and shook her. 
       "WAKE UP ITS TIME!!!!" Kristen springed up and Mykie fell out of the car into the grass.  I picked her up and put her on my back. She was laughing so hard she couldn't even move her legs, so we walked over to where Fynn was.  He was standing around on his phone, for some reason that made me feel uneasy.  But Mykie trusted him, so I had too, right?  Myke ran over to him and Fynn held out his arms, Mykie jumped into his arms and I wanted to vomit.  I could tell Alex felt the same way by the look in his eyes. 
    "Guys we all gotta take pictures!" Mykie shouted, she really loves Instagram model-esc pictures.  She gave Gabbie her phone and went to take a picture with Fynn.  They out their foreheads to eachother and smiled, his hand moved to her waist. I went to walk over too them, but Alex grabbed my arm.  Really Alex, out of anyone, you're the one to hold me back. 
    "It's time the kid got free."  He looked me dead in the eye and said.  He looked down and pulled me back.  I kind of just started at him for a minute, I could tell Mykie not needing him like he wants her to need her hurts him. 
     Next, Gabbie gave the phone to me and they posed next to eachother.  Arms around they're waist, both looking down.  I took out my camera and said "basic bitches".
      "ALEX GET YOUR FAT ASS OVER HERE WERE TAKING A PICTURE" Mykie yelled at him.  I took two, one where she was holding his arm and they were smiling at eachother.  The other one was where Alex picked her up and put her on his shoulders.  I gave the phone back to Gabbie, and me and Liza went to take a picture with her.  We took the picture, and I posted it on Instagram with the caption "Family Photo".  The comments were so supportive, I'm so grateful for them.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex POV///
The concert started and I was watching Toddy and Mykie jam out to the songs,  I payed no attention to Fynn grabbing my little sisters ass.  I wanted to knock the shit out of this asshole, but I was scared.  I owed Mykie everything, she deserves to enjoy her boyfriend.  But there was no way in hell I would let him fuck her, so I was keeping a close eye.  People started filling in, and Fynn was pushed away from her because of the crowd.  I could tell she was starting to panic, so I ran away from Zane and Gabbie, leaving them wondering.  I ran and picked up Mykie.  I put her on my shoulders, she held on to my head, and put her head in my hair.  Zane took a picture and put it on his snapchat.  Of course everyone was screenshotting it and asking who it was. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mykie POV///
They started performing Trees when Fynn and I got separated by the crowds.  Alex picked me up onto his shoulders.  I put my face in his fluffy hair, I nearly fell asleep until Alex adjusted me, I barley noticed I was falling off him.  House of Gold started playing.  Everyone was standing with their dates or whoever they came with, they were all swaying to the music and singing along.  Alex turned me around and held me so my face was in his chest.  I scored up so I was by his ear.  I started singing the words.  Alex tilted his head down and started humming along. 
    i will make you queen of everything you see
he sang in the softest voice then hugged me tight.  I got down to go to the port-a-potty, as I was walking I saw the back of Fynns jacket.  I looked around the corner, and he was making out with another girl.  Why didn't I  would happen.  Love is for suckers.  Mykie you knew that.  I grabbed him by the back of the shirt, and the other girl ran.  I slammed him into the wall. 
     "What. The. Fuck. Was. That."  I tried to talk without crying
     " oh please honey, you knew I was jus tryna smash."  He reached down and tried to touch that area through my pants.  I punched him, but apparently I wasn't the only one going to punch him.  David saw the whole thing and was now calling Alex over.  Once he told Alex what happened, he lost his shit.  He punched the shit out of him, till he was coughing up blood.  David wasn't a fighter, but he hyped up Alex.  We all ran out of there before security got to us.  David got Gabbie and Liza, and texted everyone else what happened, and we left.
    Alex drove, while Liza sat in the front seat calling Scotty to tell him what happened.  I leaned on David while Gabbie played with my hair.  I didn't cry,  because crying would make me weak.  Plus, I didn't went to make anyone else sad.  I actually smiled.  Because, hey I was right.  Love is for suckers. 
     "You okay Myke?" Liza reached back and grabbed my hand and offered me a sweat smile.  I said yea,  because love is for suckers,  so there was nothing for her to worry about.  When we got home I passed out right on the couch.  Later into the night Alex brought me a blanket and even later into the night David brought me a pillow. 

           I don't care that Fynn turned out to be an asshole, I'm just glad my brothers were there at the concert
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heya.  I know I hyped for this chapter a lot, and it's not as good as I had hoped, but oh well.  All these supportive comments are really inspiring me to write more.  Please share this story btw so I'll have even more motivation to update.  Btw Don't Be A Silent Reader And Tell Me What You Think ❤️💐 also if there's any bit of plot you want me to add comment that too ❤️