;the pens and highliters

ok before i start this chapter i want to say thank you for everyone who commented on my last update, and I'm taking your suggestions and definitely using them.  i really want to make mykie and david get closer, but this story's about mykie and alex so i don't really know.  i'll try it out this chapter, just cause I think it'll be cute.  okay let's start now lol.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
David POV///
We all fell asleep at Zane's last night.  I woke up to see Alex asleep on the floor right next to Myke on the couch.  Alex was offered to stay in Eltons room because him and Heath weren't home, and Liza and I got to stay in Heaths room.  Alex really adored Mykie, Alex never had a little sister and he always wanted one.  I really wanted to get close to Myke, but she knew how she was an "accident" and I could tell she felt awkward , and for some reason, guilty.  Maybe today before we go to the concert we can go out to get breakfast.  Alex told all of us about the concert, and we had the money for it, so we were going with them.  We being me, Liza, Alex,Scotty,Kristen,Gabbie,and Toddy.  I was up and dressed so I figured I could wake Mykie up and see if she wants to hang out.
     "Hey Mykeee, wake up shithead." I said in a whisper and laughed.  She woke up with a smile on her face.  The difference between when Mykie was with Alex then with me, is around me she could make fun of me, and we could play fight, she was always very energetic.  But with Alex, she was soft, she never made fun of him.  Which I never understood, because Alex was a big boy, he can handle an insult.  But she never would, like she knew he didn't need that.  She loved Alex like he was her kid, even if he was 20 and she was 14.  Alex was just the same with her,  he wanted to protect her with all his heart.  Mykie was Alex's whole world, like she was the Mona Lisa and he was Leonardo da Vinci.  I admired him for that, Mykie brought out a side of him none of us has ever seen. 
   "Wanna go out to breakfast?" I asked her while pulling out my phone to check Twitter.  "Okay, who else is coming? Alex? Gabs? Liza?" She asked, I was slightly disappointed she didn't know it was just going to be me and her.  I hoped she wouldn't want to not go if it was just me and her, but I went it.  "No, just me and you.  Is a big brother, little sister date okay brat?" I ruffled her hair and laughed.  "That's fine, we should go to the place i'm going to be working at soon, we'll get a discount.  Hey, I'm gonna dress like you today!" She laughed and pulled out a black tee-shirt and black jeans from her bag she brought to Zane's.  When she stood up she forgot Alex was on the floor right next to her and she stepped on him and tripped. 
      "OW MYKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" Alex yelled as he woke up.  Toddy ran out of his room.  "WHAT HAPPENED FUCKER?" Toddy was shook.  "Hey Tod, should I do my makeup with red eyeshadow like Josh Dun?" Mykie and Tod both love TØP, and Tod likes hearing a teenagers opinion on their music, which has dark topics.  Tod wouldn't think she would understand, but when she described her opinions, she went into a lot of detail.  Toddy said yes, of course.  Mykie was practically a makeup artist.  Gabbie always complained how Mykies makeup always looked better then hers.  Alex always complained because it made Mykie look older. 
    I started vlogging just in the middle of the room, it was casual now"Myke and I are going out to eat,  you know, some quality time with my little sis." I went to put my elbow on her shoulder, but she was walking away.  I fell and caught that all on video.  Mykie laughed so hard she nearly peed herself.
            We got to a cafe called Mimi's Café, which is where Myke was gonna work soon.  She ordered a fruit salad and and ice water with lemon.  I ordered bacon and eggs with an ice tea. Mykie never ate a lot ever, and knowing she was anorexic before she met us made me nervous.  I couldn't offer her any of my food though because she's a vegan. 
"So, how are you and Liza?" She sipped her water and asked me
"We're good, really good actually.  I love her a lot.  I really hope you find a guy who loves you as much as I love Liza." I said to her
"Well I have Alex...?" She said souring confused, like she was stating the obvious.
"No kiddo, a different kind of love." I said to her.
"David, I won't lie to you.  I never was shown love.  My dad was abusive, emotionally and physically.  My mom died at my birth, and my dad blamed me for it.  My dad died of drug overdose when I was five.  The people who took care of me in the orphanage were extremely religious, and because I've always known I was slightly queer, yes I'm pansexual, the abused me as well.  The nuns told me when I asked about my parents said that my dad would abuse my mom too after being married for 17 years and he cheated on her.  From that point on I was convicted love is for suckers.  But family love isn't replaceable, and I know you and all your friends care about me a lot.  I care about them too.  But Alex and I have something that isn't replaceable, meaning were family.  I love each one of you different.  Not any more, or any less.  Just in different ways.  I really am trying not to offend you, I owe you everything David, but put it this way.  You were my pen, and Alex was my highlighter.  You drew my world, and Alex made it brighter."  She said with such confidence. I didn't realize it, but I was tearing up.
" I would never be offended, you've been through so much, and I'm really glad you opened up to me.  And funny thing is,Alex said something similar.  He said, and I  quote "I was the pen, she was the highliter, I sketched this shitty world, yet you made it brighter." Mykie Alex will always be there for you, he sees you as if you hung the moon."  We got up and hugged, I payed then we left.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scotty POV///
David and Mykie got back to the house and had to stay there before the concert because Mykie left her makeup here and Toddy wanted to make sure she really did her makeup like Josh Dun.  Mykie did her makeup on my bathroom right next to Kristen.  Kristen always sat in the same spot on my counter when she did her makeup and Mykie sat right next to her.  Alex, Toddy and I were all talking in the bathroom while they did there makeup.  Alex and I wouldn't normally talk like this, but Kristen adored Mykie so We were semi-close.  And whoever Mykies close too, Alex wants to get to know too.  Watching Kristen and Mykie do there makeup side by side was kind of cute.  Watching my baby girl get ready for just another concert like its nothing, but yet Alex's princess being the most excited she's every been.  It really gives me a grateful outlook on life.  Toddy and Mykie were arguing about if Zane or Heath had a bigger dick, for a fourteen year old, Mykie was mature, not the dirty kind, just the smart kind.  The girls were done and we were about to leave.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guys please tell me what you think of this chapter,  I decided to push the actual concert chapter back because I have school tomorrow and I wanted to work really hard on that.  Remember to go check my update chapter (the last chapter) and comment on it (you can comment on that chapter whenever you want). Okay, bye guys! Remember, don't be a silent reader! Tell me what you think ❤️❤️