;the accident

Davids POV//	I just turned twenty-one, so no fuck I was gonna celebrate

Davids POV//

I just turned twenty-one, so no fuck I was gonna celebrate.  Alex, Heath, Zane and I were all hanging out after my party.  Liza went back to Gabbie's apartment because they were both soooo damn tired.  We were all hanging out, when my mom called, I assumed it was to wish me happy birthday.  Well, that was close to what she said.  Basically, she said happy birthday, then attacked me with harsh words saying I needed to be more "responsible".  I told the guys what happened and they all sat there silently.
"Are you fucking kidding?  I've been living on my own since I was what, nineteen!  I'm the poster child for responsible!" I have never screamed so much about something like this.  Heath and Zane looked stunned, Alex just flat out left the room.  Honestly, even though in my vlogs Alex portrays someone with a short temper, and constantly yelling and freaking out, he hates fights.
"Know what, I"lol show 'em responsible" before I knew it I was on my laptop, I should've known this would be bad considering I was slurring my words.
'Listen man, we're gonna leave, you seem angry so don't do anything you'll regret dude." Zane said in a calming tone
" alright man whatever...' I mumbled back at time
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex's POV//
"ALEX WAKE UP HOLY SHIT'  I woke up to David screaming in my face.
" dude what the fuck do you want" I groaned
" I um... I accidentally adoptedakid" I couldn't hear the last part, but he looked upset
" Dude, what?"  I'm actually really scared now.
" I ADOPTED A KID ON ACCIDENT WHEN I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT TO PROVE A POINT TO MY MOM, AND LIZA SAID SHE DIDN'T MIND IF SHE LIVED HERE , AND WE CANT SEND HER BACK UNTIL AFTER A MONTH!" David screamed then his eyes started to water.  I was in shock, my jaw fell open.  He told me she would be here in twenty minutes, and to tell Dom to be on his best behavior, which I did.  I got dressed in grey sweatpants and a blue sweater. 
"Yo Alex, yo Dom, she here!" I heard David call us and we both walked out of my room.  I could tell Dom was kind of sad about not being able to party and hook up with girls but at the same time relived he didn't have to keep doing it constantly, it could get tiring and lonely.
We walked out and saw a girl with two long blonde braids, with two different colour eyes, but you would only notice if you looked closely.  She wore black leggings and a black sweater, she had big black glasses and she was shaking.  Dom said hello but then had to leave, he was going to visit Mason.  She was obviously shaking, so I sat next to her.  She looked at me then immediately look back down at her Adidas.
"Hey I'm Alex, I live here, and I have the same shoes as you!  How old are you?"  I smiled shyly, I was just as nervous as her having her live here, I just wanted to make her comfortable. She looked stunned I said anything to her at all.
"First off, hi Alex I'm Mykie...  And cool that we have the same shoes I guess, but yea I'm fourteen. " she said with a small smirk.  David invited all his friends to meet Mykie, she was so nervous, I don't think it was right for him to do it, but oh well.  After a couple hours I could tell she was getting bored and she was on her phone that we all pitched in to get her, she told me she used to always go on Tumblr and YouTube on her computer at the orphanage.  I told David to tell everyone to go home, he understood and he did, and we all went to sleep.  Don't get me wrong I was pissed at David and I didn't want Mykie to be here, but I felt a need to protect her.  "Stop it Alex, Davids sending her back after a month just ignore her!" Alex thought to himself.
I took off my shirt and fell asleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guyssss, sorry for this being short, I'll be updating soon so remember to add this to your library!  Sorry for any spelling or grammar errors.  I don't own any of the characters except Mykie, but feel free to change her looks and name when you're reading to make her more like you.  Ight see you next time <3