;the overprotective brother

Mykie POV//
Alex and I cleared up everything that happened in Davids vlog in an explanation video.  Everyone seemed cool, and there was no stress.  I was in all of Davids vlogs recently, there were even a few fanpage a for me, it was fucking incredible but weird. 
      "Yo brat!  Wanna go to target with Liza, David, Gabbie and I?" Alex walked into my new room and asked.  I had just got back from lunch with Dom and we talked about our lives, he's really sweet when you get to know him, but we both knew we wouldn't talk much, because he was moving in with his friend Mason, meaning I would get Davids room and David would move into Alex's room with him. "ehhh, i'm tired, but i need to go pick stuff up anyway."  After Dom left and I was waiting for Gabbie to pick me up and bring me back to Davids, I noticed there was a job application sign, I asked and they said as soon as I turned fifteen (which was in a couple days) I could start working there.  It was called Mimi's  Café, and they gave me 60 dollars till to hold me off till then, so I wanted to get shit for my room. At the cafe I met a really cute guy names Fynn. He gave me his number and we were supposed to meet up tomorrow.
We got in the car and and Liza was driving. Gabbie made David sit in the back and she sat in the passenger seat. I sat behind Gabbie, Alex sat in the middle and David sat behind Liza. I was texting Fynn about random Tv shows, like Rick and Morty, Steven Universe, and Gravity Falls. Everyone was talking, when Alex looked at me. "Woah, who's Fynn?" Alex said, he sounded point blank shook. "No one, he's just my friend" I pulled my phone away from his view and shot him a look. "Awww Mykie has a boyfriend!!!" Liza said, *cough bitch cough*. Alex looked sooo angry, I don't even know why. "WHAT OH MY GOD WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME!!!" David climbed over Alex and tried to grab my phone but I pulled away. David laughed and gave up. Alex however, didn't. "Let me see your phone." He said sternly. "No, what the hell Alex what's wrong with you?!?" What the fuck is up with him. "I helped pay for that fucking phone, I just want to make sure he's a good kid." he said. " woah alex calm down..." Gabbie said. "No. He's right" and I handed him my phone, Fynn was really nice, so there would be nothing to hide. He read all our messages and when he realized how nothing bad was going on, he handed me my phone and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Everyone was back to talking now so they didn't hear when he whispered into my hair "I'm sorry I over reacted I just don't want to see you hurt," and he layed his head on top of mine.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gabbie POV///
We were at Target and David was vlogging us. "Gabbie, sit in the cart and Alex will push you" he looked over and said to me "UGHH fineeee!" I groaned. We all looked back, and the cart was gone, along with Alex and Mykie, oh well. They're probably looking at video games.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alex's POV///
Mykie wasn't mad at me for the phone thing, lucky for me. David was vlogging with Liza and Gabbie was tweeting or something, so Mykie and I went to go look for the Sims game, Mykie wanted a copy of it.
"owwww, Alex you ran over my foot with the carttttt" she whined "Oh really?" I say before I pick her up and put her in the cart "ALEX WHAT THE FUCK! Know what this is fine, everything's fine" she laughed on that last part
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mykie POV///
I was back at the apartment, and Fynn was coming over tomorrow, so I was cleaning my room. I was picking up my mirror I had on the floor, it was only on the floor because I was doing my makeup. I picked it up to put it on my mirror when it broke, and smashed all over my arms, and because I was wearing a sports bra, my stomach. I screamed and started crying on the floor. Alex busted through the door.
"Myke, what happened!" Then he saw the mirror. He ran and put on shoes, and when he came back, he tried to step around the glass and pick me up and take me to the bathroom. I was still crying as he sat me on the counter. He cleaned up my wounds, and I barley noticed he was only wearing boxers, and I was wearing a sports bra. I was finally okay, and all covered in bandages and bandage wraps around my stomach, he told me to go get dressed as he handed me my shoes. I changed into leggings and a sweater, just like what I wore on the first day I came here. I walked into the living room and Alex was on the couch searching for a ,live on Netflix. He had on grey sweatpants and a baggy tee shirt. "Davids not home, wanna watch a ,movie?" He asked I agreed and sat next to him. He looked at me, laughed and grabbed me by the waste and pulled me next to him. I looked up to realize he was wearing glasses.
"Glasses buddy" I said and laughed and he hit me in the back of the head, siblings am I right. We watched Dead Silence, till he fell asleep. I covered him with the blanket next to him and went to stand up to go to my room, but his grip on my waste was too tight. Ugh, over protective brothers.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woah I updated! Lol this won't happen more towards the middle of the year. This is shifty but oh well. Don't be a silent reader, tell me what you think. Okay bye ❤️