Chapter 7

"Well their over there." He said pointing.

"Just be polite and ignore them." I suggested.

We came closer to them and soon they were blocking the pathway.

"Potter."

"Malfoy."

"Who's your friend?" A girl with bushy brown hair asked.

"I actually find it rude you wouldn't ask me yourself since I am standing here, you shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. I'm Melissa by the way." I edged closer to Draco slightly.

"That's Hermione Granger." Draco whispered in my ear.

"I haven't seen you at school before, is it your first year?" Harry Potter asked.

"Yeah, something like that." I moved my handbag so it was now resting on my shoulder.

"Is that Gucci?!" Hermione Granger exclaimed looking at my bag.

"Yeah. It was a present." Yes a present from Draco last Christmas. I have lovely friends!

"There you two are." Lucius said walking over. "I see you met people along the way."

"Lucius." Harry Potter said they were staring at each other with death looks.

"Drama much." I mumbled which only the red-haired boy heard.

"Let's go." Draco snapped pulling me along. "Sorry about that."

"It's fine, I didn't know your farther was coming."

"He wasn't, he's meant to be in a meeting at work. Where did he go?" Draco looked around, Lucius had vanished.

"Maybe he left to go back to work." I suggested walking into the owl shop.

"Or you created him." I turned towards Draco.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV.

"Let's go." Malfoy quickly snapped and pulled the girl along, who was she?

We continued to look at Lucius until he vanished in midair.

"What just happened?" Ron asked shocked.

"I don't think that was Lucius Malfoy." Hermione said as we sat down on a nearby bench.

"What do you mean not Lucius Malfoy?" I asked confused. "We all saw him."

"I think the girl, Melissa, created him." Me and Ron turned to Hermione with our mouths wide open.

"Is that even possible?!" Ron almost shouted.

"Look, Melissa was getting nervous. Did you notice how she kept looking down and the fact she moved closer to Malfoy THEN Lucius appeared. When she was away from us he vanished in midair. She created him!"

"Did she do it without realising?"

"I think so. She must be really powerful."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Melissa's POV.

"Er... I created him?!" I was shocked at Draco's accusation.

"I think so, you got nervous and created him to get out of the situation. That's pretty cool." We walked around the shop looking at random owls, toads and cats. I didn't want a cat after Harley and toads are... yuck...

"This ones nice." I said looking at a small black one. It turned around and screeched making me scream and jump back. "Ok... that one isn't nice!"

"So quick to change you mind?"

"Hell yeah, I'm blonde aren't I?" I smirked at him.

"How about this one?" He pointed to a small female snowy owl.

"She's cute." Draco opened the cage door and the small owl started to fly around the room very hyper. "She's happy."

"Nobody wants her because she's to hyper. She'll be 5 gallions if you want her." The moody purple streak haired shop woman said. I paid the five gallions and left the shop very quickly.

"Last is your wand." Draco said leading me down the street. We entered a small shop at the end of the street, it was dim and only lit by candle light.

"Hello Mister Malfoy and you must be Miss David. I was wondering when I would see you. We best get started by finding you a wand can you hold your wand arm out please," I held out my right arm and he measured it, "right ok," he walked down a row then reappeared and gave me a box. "Ash, 11 1/2 inches, springy and phoenix feather core." I opened the box and picked up the wand and just held it.

"You do have to wave it Minnie." Draco joked.

"I kind of gathered." I said back as I waved it... Draco now has antlers. "Oops. Sorry Draco."

"Mr Ollivander can you please remove my antlers please?" The old man quickly removed them and took the wand away.

"Try this. Rosewood, 10 inches with a unicorn hair core with a single rose petal imbedded for more elegance." He handed me the wand the room turned bright and warm.

"It's a perfect match!" Old man exclaimed. "It's a very powerful wand and elegant." I paid then we left.

"I'm done shopping." I said sitting on a bench.

"Quidditch world cup next."

"Should be fun."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know Harry, Ron and Hermione never met Draco in Diagon Ally but I thought it would be more drama.