Christmas Spirit

A/N👑: *She updates an eternity later: hopes her loyal readers are still present...* Sorry I can't update as much, school is really throwing off my schedule :/ If you want to comment on how much I suck, I don't mind, honestly I understand. *Caution* Too many errors to count!

5093 words.

Chapter: 28- Christmas Spirit

Sarah's POV

I woke up hotter than I'd ever felt before, and instantly I knew why. Somehow during the middle of the night I'd ended up pressed against James' side, his arm slung across my body and our legs tangled together.

Honestly it was strangely comfortable but it was too hot. With James' extra body heat, being under the covers, and the fact that I was wearing his t-shirt on top of a negligee I was burning up. Groaning I tried to pull away from him, but he pulled me tightly towards his bare chest, pulling me as close as I could possibly be while he let out a content sigh. I smiled a little, but it was quickly lost as the temperature rose and on top of that I felt the urge to relieve my bladder.

I tried to shuffle out of his arms, trying to be as gentle and quiet as I could so as not to wake him up, but instead he held me even tighter than he was before and giving up I chose to just wake him up.

"James." He only responded a little to me, before he peacefully settled back down and snuggled more into the sheets. "James!" This time he flinched a little before he lazily opened his eyes, blinking at me with an unfocused gaze before he sent me a lazy grin.

"Hmm? Good morning Angel..." He smiled before he let go of me, leaning back to stretch himself out and then rolling out of the bed. Glad that I was finally able to escape the heat I was just as quick to get rid of the comforter and slide out of the bed, quickly walking into the bathroom attached to his room.

When I walked out James replaced me in the bathroom, and leaving him to do whatever I walked out of his room and towards the kitchen. I was feeling a little more starved this morning than usual so as soon as I entered the kitchen I began looking for something I could make. It was actually quite rude, rummaging through his cabinets without asking, but I wasn't really thinking about manners right now. Plus I'd be making him breakfast too so what could he do?

Sighing I decided to make a simple breakfast: pancakes with eggs and some sausage. I was told once before when I used to have sleepovers with friends that I could make the best pancakes in the world, but having not cooked anything in a while I was a little wary I'd burn everything. I mean yeah I knew how to bake, but everyone in my family did as well, and it didn't seem as much of an achievement.

I slowly began getting all the ingredients and utensils I'd need out, and by the time James joined me in the kitchen I'd already made a plate of pancakes and was starting on the second. James was still wearing what he was before, a pair of sweatpants slung low on his waist and no shirt, and I had to admit it looked good. But it was distracting so I quickly turned around focusing on not burning the food.

It should've came as no surprise when he wrapped his arms around my waist. Laying his head in the crook of my neck his hard chest pressed into my back, and I jumped, almost dropping the spatula I was holding into the pan.

"James!" I quickly chastised him, shaking my head as I felt his reverberating chuckle in my chest.

"Sorry Angel. What are you cooking?" I shook my head at his meek apology, he didn't sound sorry at all.

"What does it look like I'm cooking?" Grinning up at him, I jumped when he swatted my thigh. Ouch that stung.

"Don't be mean." I swatted him back, this time on his arm though and with my spatula. "Fück that hurt!" James jumped away from me rubbing his arm. I grinned up at him, before repeating his words.