Chapter 10- Dominico Bassi

Word count- 1633

"Don't call me that" Dimitri turns around.

I look over his shoulder to see a older man, standing there. He has the same eyes like Dimitri and Dennis but he has blonde hair.

He's tall, wearing a black suit, staring at Dimitri with a small smile.

"Son, how are you? Dennis?" He says, his voice full of an Italian accent.

"I'm not your fucking son." Dimitri glares at him.

The man stares at me.

"So this is my daughter in law? I thought she would have been a little more taller? Or have at least some skin on her, but it's okay. Hi my name  is Dominico Bassi" he introduces himself, placing his hand out for me to shake.

I step forward, shaking his hand.

"Kara" I smile slightly, as Dimitri pulls me back.

"A lovely name, for a lovely lady" he smiles and I smile back. 

"Thank you" this guy doesn't seem bad, except the little insults.

"Dennis, son how are you?" He asks looking at him. Dennis stares at the ground, not answering.

If I remember correctly, Dimitri said that his parents had passed away.

"Dimitri?" He looks at me quickly, concerned.

"Yes?" He asks

His father-I think- laughs to himself.

"You're too soft on her son. She'll think the world is below her then. You should really punish them. I would do it to your mother. I would lock her up in the room for a couple of days" he smirks at me.

I gulp slowly. Is Dimitri going to lock me up? What if I'm claustrophobic. I don't think I am, but I do get panic attacks.

"He's an asshole kare-bear. I'm not like him." Dimitri smiles at me slightly.

He's smiling. I smile back. It looks adorable on him.

"But you are like me Dimitri. I kill people, you kill people" his dad says.

"Let's go" Seth grabs Dennis's hand, and looks at Dimitri. He shakes his head, and Dimitri holds my hand tightly, walking around his father.

Dominico holds my hand tightly, pulling me to a stop. He squeezes my wrist and I close my eyes, wincing.

"Let go" Dimitri says

"Dimitri we just want the girl" he says

Dimitri pulls my hand out of his.

"No! no! Non stai ricevendo il suo ! lei è mia! Io non ti lascerò il suo male!" He shouts in Italian.

That moment when you don't know Italian, and you're confused like a headless chicken.

"Dimitri.." I whisper placing my hand on his shoulder. He turns around, grabbing my hand, gently, and pulling me towards the car.

"I will get her son. She's going to get me a lot of buyers. She's fucking stunning. Plus I will be choosing your wife. Not fucking you." He shouts as we walk towards the car. Dimitri opens the door for me.

"You're a whimp.  A fucking whimp. I killed your stupid mother because she cried a lot. She complained a lot!" He shouts.

Dimitri's hands tighten around the door handle.

"Dennis get in the fuck car." Dennis sits inside the car with Seth. I notice the other boys sat inside quietly.

"Kare-bear get inside now." Dimitri mumbles, glaring at his dad.